RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Custom Product Placement Food Stalls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since these forms need a little help today, i decided to finish a thing ive been working on for a whille. So what happens when big fast food corporations and trash bins take over you park? The big company starts paying big bucks to have their mini creations in your park! So here is my most awesome mini set ever, with 2 custom stalls including a Mc Donalds and an IN N OUT. I was going to make maybe 10 different stalls but i ran into a lack of ideas and time. (i hope i didnt rush the in n out too much) These stalls actually work, so check them out! I guarantee you'll love them!

[Image: 29_Shot0313.bmp]

Another shot:
[attachment=1105]

For kicks, i also added a trash bin which i made based on a few real photos i took when i was in monterey:
[attachment=1106]

The result was this:
[attachment=1107]

Well thats that, just download and tell me what you think. If you want me to add another stall kinds just tell me, ill try making it as soon as i can. If you have any problems or questions then ask me, but hurry because i will be gone on friday! (sorry for making that duplicate thread... i deleted it)

Click here for download!
That looks good, seems useful too. (: