RCTgo Forums

Full Version: RCT3 not working with Windows 7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anyone know how to get RCT3 to work with Windows 7?
OoOoO...now that you said that, I don't know how I could reinstall RCT3 in my laptop since I also have Windows 7?
(Jan 10, 2010, 10:32 AM)Libby Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how to get RCT3 to work with Windows 7?

RCT3 does not support Windows 7...
Didn't you post a thread for this already?
(Jan 10, 2010, 06:41 PM)G-Force Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you post a thread for this already?

Yes, and no one replied, so I tried again. I know it doesn't work with Windows 7. That's why I asked if anyone knows HOW to get it to work. There's gotta be some way. Either that or they better come out with a newer version that does. That's the whole reason I got a new computer, just so I could play RCT3 and see how it would work without being slow. lol
Ummm...have you tried using "Program Compatibility"?

Works well when you want to play RCT3 for Win7.
Worked for me. Biggrin
(Jan 10, 2010, 10:17 PM)RCTNinFreek Wrote: [ -> ]Ummm...have you tried using "Program Compatibility"?

Works well when you want to play RCT3 for Win7.
Worked for me. Biggrin

No, I don't know what it is or how it works.
I thought all Windows XP programs would work even when you update your computer to Windows 7. Is this another reason why I shouldn't get 7 right now? Confused
(Jan 11, 2010, 06:19 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]I thought all Windows XP programs would work even when you update your computer to Windows 7. Is this another reason why I shouldn't get 7 right now? Confused

Windows 7 is very bad. I want mah XP back.
(Jan 11, 2010, 06:19 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]I thought all Windows XP programs would work even when you update your computer to Windows 7. Is this another reason why I shouldn't get 7 right now? Confused

yes, do not upgrade. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5