RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Download Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

With the launch of RCTgo 5.0, we began to require all new downloads to have one screenshot. This change was done to give visitors a better idea of what they're downloading. For the most part, this has not been an issue -- most downloads already had screenshots included. However, several downloads have been posted recently with a placeholder image instead of an actual, in-game screenshot of the download. This is not acceptable.

Going forward, any new download that is posted that uploads a placeholder image instead of an in-game screenshot (and has no other screenshots) will be removed without notice.

Thanks for your understanding.

Justin
Thank you!
Great policy! Thanks Justin!
Ahhh, could this be why the download chart has diminished greatly? I dunno. Keep it up Justin!
I recently downloaded a skyrocket 2 rct 3 model, tricked by the animated superman ultimate flight photo they posted. I was very disappointed.
(Jan 3, 2016, 09:15 PM)ctg614 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently downloaded a skyrocket 2 rct 3 model, tricked by the animated superman ultimate flight photo they posted. I was very disappointed.

If you notice any downloads with deceptive screenshots, please flag them for review and I will remove them. (Do not flag downloads that simply don't have any screenshots at all -- those were uploaded before this policy change and are acceptable)