RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Track Intersect Cheat RCT3 Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Does anyone know how to get the Track Intersect Cheat on RCT3 Platinum for Windows 10? All the videos on TICheats that I checked are outdated.
NVM. I found it.
What is the Cheat?
AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect 1
AttractionSceneryAllowSceneryIntersect 1
TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect 1 

Copy this into your Options.txt File.
Does this work with water also, or is there another way to get rides to intersect with it? Example, river rapids sunk down into a river
(Dec 2, 2016, 08:26 PM)Gazuul101 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work with water also, or is there another way to get rides to intersect with it? Example, river rapids sunk down into a river

This works with all coasters, slides, trains, and flat rides. But you can't place a River Rapids into a river.  Frown
I tried to use this cheat one time and I couldn't get it to work. Can someone do a video tutorial on it?
Yes i agree .. I couldn't get it work..I place those cheats on the option file, i save, i quit and then it disappear
1) Go to "Roller Coaster Tycoon (...)" in your documents.

2) Scroll down to the Text Document labeled "Options."

3) Press Enter, then paste: 
"AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect 1
AttractionSceneryAllowSceneryIntersect 1
TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect 1" (without quotation marks, after your screen dimensions for the game)
4) Click File.

5) Click Save.

6) Then exit the text document.

Hope this helps! Smile

Here's a video tutorial too: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48U0dERhsfQ
if you want to make sure the cheat worked start rct 3 sandbox for example take like 5 pieces of r/r track then circle intersect if it worked, then piece wont be pink it will be blue.. hope this helps.