RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Southwest Florida International Airport [RSW]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure if this is the right place but whatever

soooooooooooooooooo ive been really bored and havent had the motivation to do anything

i had an idea tonight of making an airport beacuse ive never seen anyone do it before - and i thought it would be something interesting and fun to do. so i decided to do the airport in ft. myers because its the closest major one to me (punta gorda/port charlotte doesnt count). anyways i havent done too much, just the runway and laying everything else out. the concrete is the layout of the rest of the airport and the main terminal area - its just a general idea of where im putting everything else. also i hope to actually finish this but i doubt it because im lazy with everything. 

tl;dr im making an airport

heres some pics - tell me what you think

[Image: 8hLrGvy.jpg][Image: IUXneE4.jpg][Image: PBZYCaH.jpg][Image: QCTWH88.jpg]
Interesting, this could go really well!
Yeah, Amity in RCT2 is the closest thing to an airport
got a little bit more work done - starting on the taxiways around the main runway. tell me what you think

[Image: ZTLCzob.jpg]
[Image: 3PfFcLa.jpg]
[Image: qLpSf0L.jpg]
 the ct is the general area of where the control tower will be and the t is the general layout of the terminal at this point

(Mar 26, 2016, 07:21 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, this could go really well!
yeah it could if i can actually finish it
Quick question - I know you're recreating an airport but will it still have some rides in it (reminiscent of Amity) or will it just be the airfield?