RCTgo Forums
Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Contests (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-137.html)
+---- Forum: Build It! (on hiatus) (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-25.html)
+---- Thread: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 (/thread-16636.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - Justin - Dec 25, 2013

[Image: header_text.png]
Round 151 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

[Image: separator.png]

#1: Exhilarate

[Image: 9777_52bb1acba6f9e.jpg]

#2: Lunar Looper

[Image: 9781_52bb1d65c0955.jpg]

#3: The Swarm

[Image: 9782_52bb2da203b83.jpg]

#4: Sonus

[Image: 9787_52bb45a9bc672.jpeg]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Thursday, January 2, so vote quickly - before it's too late!

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - DorneyPark5 - Dec 25, 2013

Silvarret's Sonus is absolutely stunning, vote Smile

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - nathan8848 - Dec 25, 2013

@chimalion70005, What catwalk scenery did you use for the Wing Rider, The ones that I have are not big wide enough.

Exhilarate- Very nice design
Lunar Looper- Reminds me a more detailed Flight of Fear
The Swarm- Good recreation.
Sonus- It seems this has been an option to vote before.

My vote- Exhilarate

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - Slurpee_Man - Dec 25, 2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rccoa is not entered! bad coasters! ACCKK[/align]

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - generalzod9000 - Dec 25, 2013

Exhilarate-Awesome coaster, love the scenery and design! Love the POV, especially the music!
Lunar Looper- Very Nice coaster, love the idea!
The Swarm- Very nice coaster chimalion70005!
Sonus- Killer coaster, love the entire coaster overall.

I'm trying to decide between Sonus and Exhilarate.

In the end my vote goes for Exhilarate.

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - rct master - Dec 26, 2013

I voted for lunar looper because i havent seen a dark ride on build it or rctgo. Biggrin

(Dec 25, 2013, 07:21 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: @chimalion70005, What catwalk scenery did you use for the Wing Rider, The ones that I have are not big wide enough.

My vote- Exhilarate
he used the GRP B&M Catwalks as it says in the description
http://disneycoaster93.e-monsite.com/en/pages/my-cso-s/b-m-goodies.html

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - richardye1 - Dec 26, 2013

(Dec 25, 2013, 09:48 PM)generalzod9000 Wrote: Exhilarate-Awesome coaster, love the scenery and design! Love the POV, especially the music!
Lunar Looper- Very Nice coaster, love the idea!
The Swarm- Very nice coaster chimalion70005!
Sonus- Killer coaster, love the entire coaster overall.

I'm trying to decide between Sonus and Exhilarate.

In the end my vote goes for Exhilarate.

lol totally

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - Slurpee_Man - Dec 26, 2013

(Dec 26, 2013, 05:02 AM)rct master Wrote: I voted for lunar looper because i havent seen a dark ride on build it or rctgo. Biggrin

(Dec 25, 2013, 07:21 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: @chimalion70005, What catwalk scenery did you use for the Wing Rider, The ones that I have are not big wide enough.

My vote- Exhilarate
he used the GRP B&M Catwalks as it says in the description
http://disneycoaster93.e-monsite.com/en/pages/my-cso-s/b-m-goodies.html

I agree with rct master! Smile Go Skull123!

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - richardye1 - Dec 26, 2013

yo
149 and 150 were a no brainer, it was obviously Fahrenheit (Yes...) and Copperhead.
NOW WE HAVE 4 GOOD COASTERS
i mean what?
all four are custom supported and have very nice scenery Smile
my thoughts

Exhilrate- good design, i like the supports. I like the layout and the footers (although a bit messy). Its put in a cool, but a bit unrealistic environment, but in all i like it.
Lunar Looper-reminds me a lot of space mountain. a little fast and rough, but i realize the hard work needed to build it. seems te most time consuming and its well done. too many inversions though.
The Swarm- its hard to judge from the screenshots whether its done well or not. HOwever, the lift hill picture does intrigue me. you need more pics basically because the pics are on the queue.
Sonus- Caution, Silvarret brand here. SIlvarrets coasters are so beautifully done, he could be like the next B&M type company. Especially Sonus, its well done, the pics were beautiful and the layout was unique. Everything is perfect on that ride. Foilage is perfect. It has everything a coaster needs, connectors footers and supports. its epic. ON the downside, i think i saw this already but whatever

My Vote-?

RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 151 - Slurpee_Man - Dec 26, 2013

(Dec 26, 2013, 05:43 PM)richardye1 Wrote: yo
149 and 150 were a no brainer, it was obviously Fahrenheit (Yes...) and Copperhead.
NOW WE HAVE 4 GOOD COASTERS
i mean what?
all four are custom supported and have very nice scenery Smile
my thoughts

Exhilrate- good design, i like the supports. I like the layout and the footers (although a bit messy). Its put in a cool, but a bit unrealistic environment, but in all i like it.
Lunar Looper-reminds me a lot of space mountain. a little fast and rough, but i realize the hard work needed to build it. seems te most time consuming and its well done. too many inversions though.
The Swarm- its hard to judge from the screenshots whether its done well or not. HOwever, the lift hill picture does intrigue me. you need more pics basically because the pics are on the queue.
Sonus- Caution, Silvarret brand here. SIlvarrets coasters are so beautifully done, he could be like the next B&M type company. Especially Sonus, its well done, the pics were beautiful and the layout was unique. Everything is perfect on that ride. Foilage is perfect. It has everything a coaster needs, connectors footers and supports. its epic. ON the downside, i think i saw this already but whatever

My Vote-?

Go Lunar Looper! @Skull123