How to win Build-It Competition!
The easiest way to win the competition is to follow these easy guidelines!:
Make your coaster as realistic as possible!:
- custom supports (i use moby's steel jungle)
- footers (Thrust uses Lonewofl's footers)
- good scenery (trees, foliage, good station, etc...)
Design is always important:
- Try to make it smooth in the turns
- sometimes too much speed isn't very good, regulate it so it seems real!
Make a video before entering the contest!
(I always forget this lol, but a good idea if u want people to see what ur coaster is like)
Good pics (use the David Walsh cheat to hide the interface [CTRL + U])
- also have the stats in the info for the contest!
And luck is always ur friend!
- Depending on how good the other entries are, u may have a better or worse chanse of winning!
- for instance, i didnt win this round here (link
...my entry was Blue Streak, Surge won) because i didnt do some stuff i mentioned!
Hope this helps!