READ FIRST: Build It! Competition

That's good. =3
Hi all.

I'm kinda confused, in the rule list it says things like once 3 entry's are in no more can be accepted, and things like that.
and then I go to the voting list and there are 4 coasters you can vote for.
Where does it say anything about only 3 entries?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
look at the first post Justin put on under how it works, it's number 2.

and number 1.
I guess Justin forgot about that thread. It changed when round 100 came along.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
oh,
well thanks for responding so fast and the help.
Why do you need to but the excitement, intensity, and nausea ratings into the discription?

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

Looks like the rules in the first post were never updated... it's four. I've updated the first post now.

(Dec 8, 2012, 10:07 AM)Riiickerttt Wrote: Why do you need to but the excitement, intensity, and nausea ratings into the discription?

It can help gauge the quality of the coaster. It's not an absolute requirement (I don't remove entries for not having them).
Justin says at the beginning of a build it round: It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another THREE entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator.

Why 'three'? there are four entries right? Or am I wrong?

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

(May 11, 2013, 09:32 AM)Riiickerttt Wrote: Justin says at the beginning of a build it round: It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another THREE entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator.

Why 'three'? there are four entries right? Or am I wrong?

That text is automated and apparently I missed that part when I changed the rules to allow four entries instead of three. It should say four. I'll correct the most recent round.