READ FIRST: Build It! Competition

What if I enter a park, but its only a park to hold the custom scenery? (there is nothing else in the park)
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
Will Theme Park Studio Coasters be accepted once the game comes out?
When is next contest I'ma post this there

[Image: GigaWildWildWest_zpsca5eff00.jpg]

Is this good enough for the contest not considering the backround cause I can't show it all
(Sep 24, 2013, 10:50 PM)jmababa Wrote: When is next contest I'ma post this there

Is this good enough for the contest not considering the backround cause I can't show it all

i recommend adding more scenery, seems like the ones with most scenery win
(Sep 24, 2013, 10:52 PM)Stilez Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2013, 10:50 PM)jmababa Wrote: When is next contest I'ma post this there

i recommend adding more scenery, seems like the ones with most scenery win

yea it has more scenery than that Ican't just show it all here in forums someone might beat me
(Sep 24, 2013, 11:16 PM)jmababa Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2013, 10:52 PM)Stilez Wrote: i recommend adding more scenery, seems like the ones with most scenery win

yea it has more scenery than that Ican't just show it all here in forums someone might beat me

this is what what i entered in the current round

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
i entered just for the hell of it, its a custom coaster, you'll win though lol i have no CS at all, plus its got like 8 helix spots
can you enter slides since its in the same category I have the most scenic slides you've ever seen and great to ride too
(Sep 28, 2013, 03:23 AM)jmababa Wrote: can you enter slides since its in the same category I have the most scenic slides you've ever seen and great to ride too

I've seen your slides and not to be harsh but theyre not the most scenic
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?
-Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
[Image: 2njkmxg.gif]
Swag........
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.