READ FIRST: Build It! Competition

Dude, please do not bump threads like that, it's completely unnecessary, especially because you are posting random, miscellaneous things that have nothing to do with the conversation at all.
Agreed! PLEASE STOP!!! Angry

Thank you. Smile
Yeah, Freddy, why don't you get a life and go along and leave us be who take our games and our website a little more seriously. Or better still, try slashing yourself in your own sleep.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Hello, I was wondering can we send in NoLimits 2 files or does it have to be NoLimits?
yeah you can do nl2, but only a few people have it here including myself
(Oct 6, 2014, 08:56 AM)Drew_ Wrote: yeah you can do nl2, but only a few people have it here including myself
Okay thanks
I totaly forgot to write excitement, intensity, and nausea ratings on my coaster that i entered with. Is it possible to edit my coaster or withdraw and then enter again?
(Nov 6, 2014, 03:20 PM)killensebbe Wrote: I totaly forgot to write excitement, intensity, and nausea ratings on my coaster that i entered with. Is it possible to edit my coaster or withdraw and then enter again?

send justin a PM with the details and he may change it for you
The ratings aren't really important anymore, with all of these CTR's the ratings are skewed anyway.
I'm fairly new here to RCTgo i was just wondering, i entered the competition this week, the home page said there were three places remaining, i submitted my coaster and got a message 'congratulations your coaster has been entered into this round' and sure enough the home page updated to say there were only two places remaining in this round (209) and yet i'm not entered. I followed all the instructions in the BUILD it! rules, just wondering if i'm doing something wrong!!