READ FIRST: Build It! Competition

(Aug 2, 2009, 09:09 PM)Justin Wrote: Sorry, I've updated the post - we no longer use a silver badge. The gold badge would be the one underneath your username in your post, saying "Featured Coaster Winner."

Also, only the winners of the ten five most recent rounds will have their names in gold on the forums. This means that the winners of rounds 1-10 will no longer have their username in gold (unless they have won a more recent round).
Is this only visible to other members? I dont see my name in gold.
I've got a long way to fall, If I ever do drop. -Jason Winfree
^Your name ain't in gold to me too.
3 contestants only ? :P Woww then we should have our coasters ready on the desktop.. I recommend using the "wait in line" process. We upload our coasters and 3 random names appear on the poll. And that way everybody gets to participate Smile
woww so we really have to be quick. Why can't you use the "wait in line" thingy. I mean 3 random coasters appear in the poll. And by that everyone gets a chance.
(May 5, 2011, 05:37 PM)CkhLeb Wrote: 3 contestants only ? :P Woww then we should have our coasters ready on the desktop.. I recommend using the "wait in line" process. We upload our coasters and 3 random names appear on the poll. And that way everybody gets to participate Smile
woww so we really have to be quick. Why can't you use the "wait in line" thingy. I mean 3 random coasters appear in the poll. And by that everyone gets a chance.

I think you will notice that you will have plenty of time to upload to the contest. Sometimes there are days that pass waiting on one or two entries left. Just bring your A game and be ready to upload when the registration opens and you will be "The Next Contestant"

Have Fun!
^Nicely said Twin Coasters Inc. Tongue
Hey CkhLeb, I didn't intend any disrespect by my reply to your post, just trying to drum up a little competition. However I was almost certain that when I got on tonight that I would see "two entries left" and I was going to assume that you where the "one" that had already uploaded. After your concern about being able to participate, why havent you entered the contest. I am going to sit this one out. But now several hours after the contest has opened there are still no entries.
???????
Which proves that there really is no issue at all with only allowing the first three that come in. Smile
Ohh I'm sorry about that :P I'm actually preparing a coaster for the next round. But what I'm saying is that during every FCC, everyone uploads their coasters, but they get disappointed once other 3 are already chosen. So I'm suggesting the "line-waiting" thingy. anyway sorry to disturb.
how exactly do I upload a ride? Where do I find the track? I have RCT original.
Thanks for that tips. its really helpful