The Featured Coaster Competition

[Image: logo.png]

I am proud to announce RCTgo's Featured Coaster Competition - an ongoing competition that can have as many as 26 winners in a year! Today marks the start of the first ever round of the competition.

The process is simple: You submit a brand new roller coaster made in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, and the RCTgo members vote for which one they think is the best. Only three make it into the poll - the first three received - and only the name of the coaster, the screenshot, and the description are displayed for the poll - no username. That way, the winner is truly the best roller coaster, no favorites.

The winner gets their coaster in the Hall of Fame forever, and gets their coaster displayed throughout the site during the two weeks before the next winner is announced. Their name is in gold for this time, and then becomes silver once another winner is announced.

The entire process is described in the Read First thread, which should answer most questions about the competition.

And finally, to business:

Entries are now OPEN!
You can now submit your entries at rctgo.com/featured-coasters/upload. Remember - only the first three submitted get in the poll for winner!

(Also remember, a screenshot and the excitement, intensity, and nausea ratings are required - be sure to get those too after creating your roller coaster in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3!)
I guess i better get started on my coaster then. :|
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
coasterfreek900 Wrote:I guess i better get started on my coaster then. :|
It's meant to be a fast-paced contest Wink