RCT3 CS Importing Help

I have recently got a interest in creating my own custom scenery and my own DLC packs for the game. But i have an issue with the RCT3 Importer.

When i try to import a texture it keeps saying that the image is not a "square" size, what is the height needed to fix this?
A square image is one that is the same measurement long as it is wide, e.g., 72x72 pixels, 2x2 inches, 10x10 cm – those are square sizes.

I’m not all that familiar with creating CS but I believe it’s also important the numbers are multiples of 8. The images used for texture mapping need to be either 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256 pixels – or higher – get the idea?

High res images used for textures look great while viewing the scenery in the game but it’s always a good idea to try and get by with the minimum amount of pixels in a texture file while still maintaining a high enough pixel count for a texture that has enough definition.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

It has to be a power of 2.
I use 512x512.
Use 1024x1024 (For big objects only.) But I recommend to use 512x512 (Fits for all objects except for very big objects)
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
And if the texture is a single solid colour you can go as small as you dare.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.