Project: Giga Coaster with BVD and Worlds Biggest Loop! (On hold for a while)

Yep.... You read right XD it has a 335 ft first drop, a 244 ft vertical loop, and the drop is beyond vertical! still thinking of name ideas and im open to suggestions as well as suggestions as to how i should continue the layout as i only have the first drop, Overbanked Curve, and the Loop laid out. Smile [Image: gigaloop_zps7a8c9bf5.jpg]
Layout thus far

Im open to any questions or comments and i will be keeping this thread up to date with my progress Biggrin
Name it the Terminator and paint the track black with red and orange for the other colours. I suggest a dramatic and outlandish black glass station. As far as additional track I think the ride's almost there and not too much else is needed, perhaps add one inversion after what you've already built, perhaps a section of helixes and end the track with a long straight stretch into the station with several gradual ups and downs (like a wave pattern that person got thrown from at Six Flags) before the straight section.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I really like the name and colors, but i want something pertaining more to the fact that it has a HUGE loop. and also i cant do 3ds :/ but i really like the wave pattern idea. :3 But im also gonna add some huge airtime hills in after the loop.
So I got alot done today. This coaster is becoming more and more complex than it probably should be, but oh well XD I added in an airtime hill following the loop, followed by a huge right turn past the station and under the lift hill. It then goes through the loop, curves straight down while turning, and comes out under the loop (A great head chopper effect!) Also i know this coaster is fairly unrealistic, but its mostly for fun and i think its a pretty cool idea Smile

Heres some photos of what has been added

[Image: SuperLoop-130818161617001_zps70dd1baf.png][Image: SuperLoop-130818161608000_zps7312346f.png]
[Image: SuperLoop-130818161702004_zps3d68e969.png]
[Image: SuperLoop-130818161628002_zps2f0858d9.png]
[Image: SuperLoop-130818161641003_zpsfd5925ce.png]
Some names that have been running through my head were HyperLoop/GigaLoop, Magnus, and Rush 335
So i decided to get ride of the thru the loop spinning drop thing. Tongue tooooo unrealistic. although it would be cool XD
Not to be rude or anything, but I think this ride is unrealistically large.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
The size of the ride matches the size of the loop and the sizes of the curves. I like the track size. I’m not sure I understand why reality would be important.

Apart from your removal of the through-the-loop track section the remainder of the track is thoughtfully constructed with one part blending beautifully into the next. It’s a brash, bold, outrageous track that will leave the guests whipped, panting and begging for more!

All it needs now is a stupendous black glass station (that’s shaped like the Vulcan landscape in Star Trek (2009)), minimal supports and complementary surrounding landscape.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Quote:The size of the ride matches the size of the loop and the sizes of the curves. I like the track size. I’m not sure I understand why reality would be important.

Apart from your removal of the through-the-loop track section the remainder of the track is thoughtfully constructed with one part blending beautifully into the next. It’s a brash, bold, outrageous track that will leave the guests whipped, panting and begging for more!
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your comments Smile
Alright, unfortunately i have ultimately decided that this track will be staying in the FALT folder (For a later time). I have almost completely run out of inspirations for this ride. I do have other ideas though for a new coaster. I just dont have any creative ideas for this coaster at the moment. if anybody want to download the unfinished, unsmoothed version of this coaster for some reason or another, just pm me with the details as to why you want it and ill most likely give you a link for it. Smile
(Aug 20, 2013, 03:29 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: The size of the ride matches the size of the loop and the sizes of the curves. I like the track size. I’m not sure I understand why reality would be important.

All it needs now is a stupendous black glass station (that’s shaped like the Vulcan landscape in Star Trek (2009)), minimal supports and complementary surrounding landscape.

I'm not comparing the ride size with the elements, I'm comparing it to Kingda Ka.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]