RCT3 Starting a team.

What is up fellow Tycoons!... Today i am going to talk about starting a Roller Coaster Tycoon AND No Limits YouTube Channel Team. If you're wondering how it will be managed, well just keep reading. What will happen is NOBODY will be the so called "Leader." As you read before, I specifically said RCT and No Limits YouTube Channel "TEAM." So, there will be no leader just a bunch of friends getting along and making roller coasters. IF you choose to create a roller coaster and/or park, you will need to state the names of those who either helped you in the build OR made the CS, CTRs ect. This will be a commentary channel, meaning, there will be no video unless there is commentary. Once again don't think of me as the leader of this YouTube Channel, think of me as a team member/ friend (= Comment below if you have any questions or concerns or if you want to join the team! Thanks!

~Stilez
I would actually love to do this but I have no way of doing commentary but I can make really good parks
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
(Sep 20, 2013, 07:43 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: I would actually love to do this but I have no way of doing commentary but I can make really good parks

Im sure if you would make a park someone else could do commentary for you and state your name for the credit.
I can do commentary. The team member would need to upload the video of their park or copy of their park to a file host site so I could download it, view and write the copy needed. It would help if they could say which parts they want the commentary to focus on. I'd also need to know who or where to send this copy along to and if I myself am to make any changes to what I've written and to then resubmit, or if I am to expect any third party editing.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Sep 21, 2013, 03:34 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I can do commentary. The team member would need to upload the video of their park or copy of their park to a file host site so I could download it, view and write the copy needed. It would help if they could say which parts they want the commentary to focus on. I'd also need to know who or where to send this copy along to and if I myself am to make any changes to what I've written and to then resubmit, or if I am to expect any third party editing.

alright man i have a post in the rct exchange of cedar creek my finest park to date. it is titled just looking for suggestions it has a bunch of screenshots, the cs/ctr, and the park file you think you could check it out?
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
I did a search for Cedar Creek. There is a Cedar Fair, a Cedar Greens and a Cedar Point but there wasn’t any Cedar Creek. Could you give a link to your park?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Sep 21, 2013, 05:14 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I did a search for Cedar Creek. There is a Cedar Fair, a Cedar Greens and a Cedar Point but there wasn’t any Cedar Creek. Could you give a link to your park?

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-11685-pos...l#pid94351

(Sep 21, 2013, 05:14 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I did a search for Cedar Creek. There is a Cedar Fair, a Cedar Greens and a Cedar Point but there wasn’t any Cedar Creek. Could you give a link to your park?

its not finished yet though i only could do the front, i plan on it being a megapark when im done
That's a great idea.
(Sep 21, 2013, 05:39 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: its not finished yet though i only could do the front, i plan on it being a megapark when im done

That's fine. That's how creativity works. You'll get it done when you get it done. When you're done you need to either take a video or get a web host as I can't write commentary on thumbnail attachments.

(Sep 22, 2013, 04:39 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote:
(Sep 21, 2013, 05:39 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: its not finished yet though i only could do the front, i plan on it being a megapark when im done

That's fine. That's how creativity works. You'll get it done when you get it done. When you're done you need to either take a video or get a web host as I can't write commentary on thumbnail attachments.

well i just finished the midway and its starting to get laggy i dont know how much longer i can go, anyway i cant take any videos cause the only way i can get a video is if i record it with my phone which sucks i was just gonna be a designer for the channel