RCT3 IMporter

when trying to install after extracting all files to folder I get This application failed to start because migwm10.dll was not found. you all have a solution for this problem?
(Jan 2, 2009, 10:26 PM)Fenderpro Wrote: when trying to install after extracting all files to folder I get This application failed to start because migwm10.dll was not found. you all have a solution for this problem?

Yes. Just google "mingwm10.dll" and there will be tons of sites where you can download it from. After you download the file, place it in the same folder that your importer .exe is in. It should then work.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
(Jan 2, 2009, 11:08 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2009, 10:26 PM)Fenderpro Wrote: when trying to install after extracting all files to folder I get This application failed to start because migwm10.dll was not found. you all have a solution for this problem?

Yes. Just google "mingwm10.dll" and there will be tons of sites where you can download it from. After you download the file, place it in the same folder that your importer .exe is in. It should then work.
You the man! Thank you
(Jan 2, 2009, 11:08 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote:

Was also wondering about the custom scenery you can DL where do you put those like structure walls rocks yadda yadda?
Most (if not all) cso sets go into c/program files/atari/roller coaster tycoon 3/stly/themed. There are a few sets which require some extra installation. If your custom scenery set comes with .frw files, you should place them in roller coaster tycoon 3/particle effects.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message