Uploading problem with rollercoasters

Ok, when I tryed to upload a looping rollercoaster, I hit UPLOAD! and it din't upload it. It just put me back in User CP. Again a nother problem.
(Has any one else had this problem?)
I just uploaded a file to the roller coasters section and it worked fine.

It took you here when you clicked Upload? Are you sure you didn't click on the User CP link while you were waiting? You CANNOT leave the page after you hit Upload - you must wait for it to finish loading.
I wated. Mabey a system glitch.
I can't upload any screenshots with my new coaster!!!! I choose a file and nothing happens!!!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
How big (file size) is the screenshot?
3.51MB
Sorry about the double post. I changed the file type of my screenshots and I'm no longer having problems.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
The maximum file size for screenshots is 2 MB (per screenshot), so that would do it Smile
Hi guys,
I cannot find any of my custom tracks that I have originally created to upload from rct2. Ive checked my folders but have only found the rides that have come with the game and not my creations. Any help with where I can find them? I want to upload them!
There shouldn't be any problem with this. Right click your RCT2 tab, click the "go to files" thing, and then go into the tracks files, and everything should be there. If not, then click the tab up at the top (if it is there, ya might not need it) that says compatibility files, and it should have absolutely everything you created or downloaded there. Hope ya find what ya like!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
two back to back bumps in this thread? sweet///////////////