Basilisk - Round 144 Winner

[Image: header_text.png]
Round 144 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is brandonmarks94's "Basilisk", voted on by you! "Basilisk" beat the other three entries with 36 votes and 49% of the vote.

Description:
Can you charm the snake? this monster of a hypercoaster sends you hurdling through 12 drops, a vertical first drop, a zero g roll, 25 SECONDS OF AIRTIME, and a 540 degree helix before the final brake run. This coaster requires the following cs:

mobys steel jungle v1 and 2
jcats steelworx
ath catwalk
ctr dragonheart
skrh901? (or something like that i forget the name)

excitement: 25.56
intensity: 5.02
nausea: 3.00

You can now submit your entries at rctgo.com/build-it/upload. Remember - only the first four submitted get in the poll for winner!
im not even gonna lie i thought mine wasnt that great lol i thought that aveena was better
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
Great job brandonmarks94! That's a beautiful coaster you got there.
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
(Oct 22, 2013, 10:58 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: im not even gonna lie i thought mine wasnt that great lol i thought that aveena was better
thanks Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Great job!!!