Wild! Tutorial: How to Kill the Park Inspector

Go to the RCT3 installation folder. On my system it’s Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. I have Vista with Vanilla/Soaked!/Wild! installed from disk.

Go to the folder called “Characters” and open it.

Go to the folder called “PI” and open it.

Delete all the files inside the “PI” folder (or save them elsewhere for safekeeping on your system).

Launch RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. Select a park/sandbox/workbench and open it.

About a third of the way through “Activate Objects” a message will display saying, “Can’t find any suitable body parts for ParkInspector Head.”

Click “O.K.”

RCT3 will complete launch as regular and the park you chose will start as regular.

If the park is closed, open the park.

[Image: m0hq.jpg]
In the screenshot in this blank experimental park there are guests, it’s late afternoon and there is still no park inspector.

I tried this again later with a park that had more in it. There were a lot less messages than I would have usually gotten in that park.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

HAHA!!! This is EPIC!!! You were the FIRST to find this out!!! ( I thought he had no file. ) SIX REPS FOR YOU!!!
Woah, I just make a hole and put him in it than fill it up with a terrain block, but this is way cooler! Thanks!
[Image: Sonicteam1000_zpsa5b32a47.png]
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IDncV4...ity_view=3
(Nov 1, 2013, 05:46 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: HAHA!!! This is EPIC!!! You were the FIRST to find this out!!! ( I thought he had no file. ) SIX REPS FOR YOU!!!

Thanks for your supportive post and for your generous reps (check out your own rating BTW). When I went to bed for the night I chuckled and laughed myself to sleep over the park inspector’s demise.

The video can be viewed here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOfBRvnhj4

(Nov 1, 2013, 06:18 PM)Sonicteam1000 Wrote: Woah, I just make a hole and put him in it than fill it up with a terrain block, but this is way cooler! Thanks!

Wa-a-ay cooler and more convenient. When the park inspector is buried in a park without a guest generation point there's always someone down there lost with him.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Nov 2, 2013, 08:49 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: When I went to bed for the night I chuckled and laughed myself to sleep over the park inspector’s demise.
HAHAHAHA!!! Dude you're too funny!!
Our correspondent solved this dilemma for us when on an anonymous tip he went directly to the Madison Avenue offices of RCT3 Incorporated, charmed his way past entrance security and, it not being in his technique to bother with assistants, went directly to the top and was able to ferret out this information thus providing us with the park inspector's Achilles heel.

Further to this our investigative photographer has infiltrated the park inspector’s new and up until now undisclosed location and with the help of a hidden camera was able to take this photo for us.

[Image: cy7a.jpg]

Our photographer was glad to get back safely but said he noticed as he was leaving that because nobody down there could stand the park inspector they were considering unlocking the shackles.

We can only hope!