Upcoming Downtime - Server Move

Hi everyone,

RCTgo will temporarily be unavailable beginning Monday, August 17, in order to move to a new server at a new host. I have already begun moving files over, and I am roughly one third of the way through the process. This process will continue until I initiate the final move on Monday.

As part of the move, uploading to the RCTgo Downloads Center has temporarily been disabled in order to make it easier to transfer the downloads to the new server. You will also not be able to manage your downloads during this time. However, you will still be able to view and download all of the downloads in the Downloads Center. Uploading will be re-enabled as soon as we finish the move.

Also, the Featured Coaster Competition will be going on a one-week hiatus as part of the server move. Entries will begin being accepted for Round 23 on Monday, August 24.

In order to make this as smooth of a move as possible, the RCTgo Forums will not be affected until I initiate the final move on Monday. At this point, the forums will be closed on the old server, and then imported and opened on the new server, in order to prevent any overlap from occurring. However, attachment and avatar uploading has been temporarily disabled, and will be re-enabled as soon as we move servers.

When the server move is completed, another announcement will be made saying everything is back up and running. This announcement should come on either Monday or Tuesday, however, I cannot say for certain when I will declare the move as complete.

Thanks for your understanding!
Aww... Ok, thanks for letting us know, bellomany.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
what're we s'posed to do while youre gone? Wink lol
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Crumple up and die...
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
lol, thx for advance warning :P
"All power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely" - unknown.
Oh wow.
RCTLounge had a similar thing like this, except they postponed the hiatus.

Anyways, thanks for letting us know Justin. Smile
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Crumpling up and dying dosent seem like a very nice idea Frown
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Who gave you that stupid idea?
*scrolls up the page*

Oh, SuperGold....
Wow.

Then now I know it's not stupid.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
(Aug 15, 2009, 04:37 PM)RCTNinFreek Wrote: RCTLounge had a similar thing like this, except they postponed the hiatus.

Not really the same - their planned hiatus was going to be a reorganization, not downtime, and was expected to last several months. This shouldn't last any more than 24-72 hours, depending on your Internet Service Provider. Smile
Thanks for telling us belloman! I'll do my own stuff while the site's gonna be moving on to the new host! Biggrin
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog