Back up and running!

I have enabled the news script again. It appears to be functioning normally at this time.

If any other errors occur, please send an email through the contact form on the main website.
Uh... the MAIN website is down...
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Looks like the news wasn't ready after all.
That was very quick lol
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Screenshot uploading error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home2/rctgo/public_html/includes/phpthumb/phpthumb.bmp.php on line 445
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Aug 21, 2009, 03:28 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: Screenshot uploading error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home2/rctgo/public_html/includes/phpthumb/phpthumb.bmp.php on line 445

33554432 bytes? Holy crap man, what were you doing?!?!

I think you should wait to upload untill the new scripts are working.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
I believe I'll need to disable the uploading of BMPs - they seem to be having trouble with the thumbnail generator. Besides, bitmaps are extremely large size-wise compared to JPGs or even PNGs.
True, but it wouldn't do any good since I can use JPGs the same size as bitmaps. Tongue
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I'd also cap the file size at a reasonable level. Smile
Way to ruin it for me.... I don't really know how big of a file would match your your definition of "reasonable" Just don't make it ridiculously low so that you have to post a something with half the color data and size. Sites like Atari community do that and it really annoys me.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message