Poll: Fav Game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RCT1
10.00%
1 10.00%
RCT2
10.00%
1 10.00%
RCT3
70.00%
7 70.00%
Soaked!
10.00%
1 10.00%
Wild!
0%
0 0%
No Limits
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your fav, RCT,RCT2,RCT3, or No Limits?

RCT3 Platnium, mainly because you can "ride" the rides and build cool firework displays.
RCT3 and RCT1

Both have a special feel to it, RCT1 was one of the first video games I'd ever played. I can remember getting up extra early to play it while sprinklers watered the yard outside on a sunny Saturday morning.

RCT3 I played countless hours, it would be come home from school, do homework, get on the computer to play RCT3 for a long time. I also played it before school while eating breakfast.

The memories...
Uff, hard decision!

Because every game has his positives/negative parts. Thats why i have all of it Tongue

I think that NL is out of it, because only Coasters are not all. Every good Amusment park has different attractions for the whole family and all ages. NL is interesting for people they love coasters and want to create there own coaster of there dreams and with RCT-Series and the limitations in it, NL is the choice.

RCT3 is out, if we say that no CSO's and other custom-content were there.
RCT2, well i think it has good stuff in it, but after the "looong" list of Scenarios in RCT1, RCT2 dissaponted me.

So, RCT1 is the winner. Its old, it has limitations, but it has this nostalgic flair in it and the scenarios were really nice and sometimes an tough challenge Biggrin

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
RCT3 Platinum