Just Comin' By Before School Tomorrow.

Hey guys,

Just visiting.....really, REALLY, missed you guys.

I've been hauling homework for the past 3 weeks and I didn't have time to visit over the weekend. That's how busy I can get.

Okay....uhm...news about me..uh.
Well, I'm auditioning for a play at my school. Crazy thing is, I don't even know why I signed up. But it's a good time-waster. Wink
I'm now upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate and let me tell you, it is so, so much faster than Vista. I suggest you get it. It's awesome.

Since I upgraded, I don't know why the hell would 7 take out RCT3 out of my OS. So until I re-install it (plus the CS pack), I'll post coasters for the FCC's sometime next month...or next year, depends on how busy I am.

Other than that, I've been really doing well in school. Some mistakes, but they can be fixed. I still don't know why track has been moved till February...that's the ONLY sport I like, since I'm good at it Tongue.

Yeah, that's basically how I've been.

How 'bout news from you guys?

I heard CoasterLand is still down. I told you guys to get it fixed before the end of last month. What happened?!

Anything new at all?
Any b-days?

Oh! Today's Thanksgiving.
My family is celebrating it by having Thanksgiving Dinner.
We're having turkey and apple pie.
And some other things I don't know. :s

I hope you guys have a wonderful thanksgiving.

This is me Paulo. Signing out.

-P.S. Happy TANKSGIVING!
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Cool I have Windows 7 now. It is really fast. Smile
When I want to change something like I want XP, I always save My Documents in a Flash Drive.
Um, today is October 12, Thanksgiving is really in November 24..

Today is Columbus Day...
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Thanks for stopping by! Smile Coasterland is closed an has been moved to Simulation Central.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Simulation central seems to be closed too.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I will agree about Win7. Ive been running it since March on my laptop and it certainly is awesome!
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]
Coasterland Has closed down from the merge. So you can go onto Simulation Central now. Smile

IDK about Windows 7. I may get it, I need a new computer.
(Oct 13, 2009, 03:10 PM)T-coaster Wrote: Coasterland Has closed down from the merge. So you can go onto Simulation Central now. Smile

IDK about Windows 7. I may get it, I need a new computer.

You don't need a new computer.
You can just upgrade from Vista to 7 without changing or deleting your files.
If you have Vista Home Premium, you can upgrade to 7 Home Premium or 7 Ultimate (which is what I have.)
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
I dont have vista. I have XP. I still need a new computer. The one I'm on now is 7 years old! 0_o
Mine is 3 years old....
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Mine is 3 months old.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]