Vote for your favorite track! Round 151

Just want to wish my other competitors the same amount of luck as I have for this round. For this wouldn't be competition without them.

I raise a glass to Sonus, The Swarm and Exhilirate...
(Dec 26, 2013, 06:57 PM)skull123 Wrote: Just want to wish my other competitors the same amount of luck as I have for this round. For this wouldn't be competition without them.

I raise a glass to Sonus, The Swarm and Exhilirate...

And I shoot your glass and you win! Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

It's not about winning. It's about the fun and joy Smile
(Dec 26, 2013, 07:18 PM)skull123 Wrote: It's not about winning. It's about the fun and joy Smile

Oh, you wish. Chicken
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

I am kinda the same with skull, i just for fun. I also think its a great way for everyone to see a coaster that you have made.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Too many B&Ms, I am voting for lunar looper!
Do you have something against B&M?
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Oh Heavens no, there one of my favorite designers. There are just too many on rctgo.
Dont think I dont like them!
(Dec 26, 2013, 11:19 PM)SFFTman Wrote: Too many B&Ms, I am voting for lunar looper!

You are SO much like your brother! Rolleyes

lol i havent made an intamin in years
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(