Imagineers Tom's Monorail Shuttel Mode?

Hello i have a problem and hoping for some help.

I have downloaded Imagineers Tom's Monorail and i really like it.

It works with the Monorail Set: http://www.rct-3.org/files/category3-rol...orail-set/

My problem is now, that i would need for my Project the Monorails to operate in Shuttle mode.

Those somebody now, if their is a way to change some things so the Shuttle Mode is possible.

Thanks for all answers and help
If the track you want to build is a true shuttle track (two stations with one track in between) you’ll need to open the ride menu, select the cogs icon which is at the right third from the bottom, and then in the top left change the setting there from “continuous circuit” to “shuttle.”

If your track is a continuous circuit shuttle with two or more stations on one circuit there is no need to make any settings adjustments to change the track to a shuttle type.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Dec 30, 2013, 10:05 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: If the track you want to build is a true shuttle track (two stations with one track in between) you’ll need to open the ride menu, select the cogs icon which is at the right third from the bottom, and then in the top left change the setting there from “continuous circuit” to “shuttle.”

If your track is a continuous circuit shuttle with two or more stations on one circuit there is no need to make any settings adjustments to change the track to a shuttle type.

No you misunderstand me. How ever has made the monorail set has not made it with the option shuttle service. the only option is the "continuous circuit". My question is if somebody can tell me, how to program it in to the set, or if somebody cut do it.
I have downloaded the Imagineers Tom's Monorail for my RCT 3 Plat. I find when I try to place track for this monorail that I get this message: CTR_WDWMonorailTrack: track section 0 (0 Based) of 35 unresolved: see trr file. I cant seem to resolve this issue. If anyone can help me I would be thankful.
I’m afraid the “Track Unresolved” error indicates there’s either a track section that’s missing, or the track section is there but it cannot be processed by the game engine.

You might want to try and download the track again and make sure it's installed properly but the structure of the error message indicates this is not the problem.

When we get this error there is nothing to be done except to advise the custom track artist of the error and hope he re-releases the track.

When we get this error there is nothing to be done except to advise the custom track artist of the error and hope he re-releases the track, or to hope this has already taken place and that the revised ride can be found on another download site.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

There is a new version that has shuttle mode. But I don't think it's been approved. Keep checking this link

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=2134
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
A bit late but I installed this download and I get an error message due to me not reading the ReadMe properly. I didn't notice I had to download another CTR to go with it. When I attempted to go to the site, it said there was another error accessing the site and that it no longer exist. Can anybody send me the link?
[Image: ulodap497c2.png]
SimpleFate Gaming YouTube Channel
(Aug 23, 2015, 11:09 AM)SimpleFate Wrote: A bit late but I installed this download and I get an error message due to me not reading the ReadMe properly. I didn't notice I had to download another CTR to go with it. When I attempted to go to the site, it said there was another error accessing the site and that it no longer exist. Can anybody send me the link?

Here is a working link to the Monorail Set CTR you need to have his set work.
http://www.rct-3.org/downloads/index.php...Set/#files
If the link still turns up broken go to RCT-3.org, filebase, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, CTR the monorail set is on page 5. I hope that helps.
(Jan 23, 2014, 05:00 PM)XtremeCoasterFreak Wrote: I have downloaded the Imagineers Tom's Monorail for my RCT 3 Plat. I find when I try to place track for this monorail that I get this message: CTR_WDWMonorailTrack: track section 0 (0 Based) of 35 unresolved: see trr file. I cant seem to resolve this issue. If anyone can help me I would be thankful.

I agree it's not working for me anymore. It use to now get a new rct3 and its not doing it. The track flies is messed up or something