Vote for your favorite track! Round 155

If someone sees something you made but didn't know who made it they simply won't know who did it because there is nothing unique about any of it.

If someone sees something that I made but didn't know who made it they automatically know who made it because it is always unique. It's done in my style. It stands out.

I have spent the past 30 years getting paid very well to make people look and go WTF. It's what I do. Original, never seen before. Not typical or average. The world already has plenty of that.

You are out of your league and with your bad attitude you will always be just that.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
That's why we always have a signature with what we do, mwahaha. Detail wise though, yeah, that's not the same as not being unique.
If you go online and see that thousands of people are doing the exact same thing it is not unique.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
That has nothing to do what I said, I was talking about detail and being unique.
Panda and Franke, at the moment both of you behave like other little children.
You have personal trouble on each other, than clarifies this with PMs, i think you are old enough to do this.
Our Posts are totally "off-topic", avocado this is a thread for "Build-It!" and i would read some Feedback about the Coasters and Votes and not about personal differences or other bullshit!

So please leave the thread or an Admin should delete all of the "off-topic" posts, that the thread look be clear.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Successful off-topic/10
What are you fighting about exactly?