More Content

Already something new at RCTgo, and some changes!

We have added a new page - RCT3 History - to the site. Our new page, RCT3 History, gives a nice overview of everything that has led up to how RCT3 is today. This is only the first of several additions we hope to add in the future.

The other changes have been some slight changes to the navigation and to the news script. The navigation changes were to make it less "spaced out" and compact it just a bit more. The changes to the news script is that it now allows smilies for us to use and a better implementation of the MyCode features, as the old MyCode parts of it were buggy.

One last bit of news - in the past week and a half, we have used about 1.5 Gigabytes of bandwidth. That is about the amount that we used in January at Simgames, but with RCTgo 1.1 (the old version). 2.0 has brought more to RCTgo! Wink Also, We have began rising in the topsites we recently signed up for. For example, at RCT Peeps and Twisted RCT topsites, we have become within the top 5. At RCT Competition Topsites, we are 21st, but I don't exactly understand how their works. We have been rising in that one as well, though.

Sincerely yours,
- Belloman
Looks good.
Looking coolBiggrin

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Cool Biggrin
[Image: stop_banner.jpg]
Even more nice features. I'm in. Biggrin

Edit: I really like the 'Upload Yourself' system. I wish people gave me feed back in RCT3beat... :glare:
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
Yeah it makes the site much better nice work Belloman

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]