(RCT3) Video Filming: Free Recording Program?

I need a recording program THAT CAN Record RCT3 videos, but free. I need help! And posting videos. Help with that would be nice. Is there any place BESIDES YouTube to upload videos? Thanks a lot!
- Mango Man
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

The game has it built in. You just have to learn how to get the flying camera control panel to come up and how to use it.

To open it: Rename a peep as "D Lean" or just press "CTRL+SHIFT+0" key combination. It is a zero and not the letter O.

A tutorial for using it.
http://www.designamatic.com/RCT3-FCRE01.html

For posting videos, upload them on youtube, copy the webaddress and when you make a post click on Preview Post. Then you can click on the little film strip icon, select youtube and paste the webaddress to your video. That will insert your video.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
You don't always have to use the flying camera though. You can also press SHIFT-F11 (or whatever key combinationyour RCT3 is set too, you can change it under options>controls) and then you can record normal game footage and CoasterCams. Make sure to rename a guest 'David Walsh' and press CTRL+U though to get rid of the icons on the screen.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
yep thats how i have been doing it excellent series btw i get at least 2 good tips per episode)
oh frankedj you are the archive for tutorials awesome link
In game recorder for POV, Flying Camera for ORV, And fraps for gameplay. I like Vimeo for a YouTube replacement.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Thank you very much! I will try to get a POV up soon. If I even GET a youtube or vimeo account.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!