Vote for your favorite track! Round 160

So stolen coasters take our spots we could use?
[Image: Ardy.png]
Never said that, it could easily be re-implemented with another project as an entry.
You guys are right! I'm going to win with a custom coaster. I'm confident! I could use some good help though.
I need a new signature.
That's the spirit, though I'm not sure whether or not collabs are allowed, unless that's not what you are implying.
I agree with both of you Wink Panda & Ardy

Ardy's idea is not bad, but 10 entries are to much. Maybe 5 or 6 would be nice.
But it's easier to say that than the change. Because Justin must be rebuild the whole webpage of the "Build-It" competition.
I'm not good in web-design so i dont know if its a fast job to change everything on that html-code to have more entries than four.

With stolen/copied track entries there were be two things:
1) replace sound good in the first but the entry that replaces the old one, has the problem that some votes are placed. And the rest of the day-counter gives the replaced track an smaller time-window to get votes.

2) I think the rules should be harder if the entry was a copy or stolen! Because its only a video game to have fun with it, and if someone cheats to get an win, its really poor.
So if someone cheating on "build-it" his acc. should be completly banned from the forum!

To this time, there comes no statement or maybe an apologize from "sketchy" about the "Wayfearer" action in the last round. So why i/we should trust him that "lachnan" is/was his name on an other forum?!

On every Forum that i've been registrated, i can be found under "Cheleste". Why should i have an other name on other Forums that goes with RCT/NL & ThemeParks?
That makes no sense in my eyes to have different names. And if i changed my name on an Forum than i changed my name on all other forums, too.

Long Text -> Short message

1) maybe more entries to add on "build-it"
2) cheaters should be banned permanently from the forum! hard but fair

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
It shouldn't be that hard to change how many can enter, just takes a little time and effort, but I have mentioned it to him before, but he doesn't seem he wants to for some reason.
[Image: Ardy.png]
while 4 may seem too few maybe it should be based on game rct3 build it , older rct and then non rct then 4 may be a lot with 3 seperate cat of 4 entries or maybe do rct3 and non rct3 be 8 then
(Mar 18, 2014, 07:05 AM)Ardy Wrote: I have mentioned it to him before, but he doesn't seem he wants to for some reason.

Well, so then drop it. If Justin seems to not want to do it, then he won't and there's no use in continuing to talk about it.
Will people just say what they vote for???
I need a new signature.
(Mar 18, 2014, 07:44 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Will people just say what they vote for???

But......but.......it ruins the surprise.