Ardy's Screenshot Contest (Round 2)

Ahh yes, but then changing the theming of the park would be a real pain in the lime.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
(Mar 17, 2014, 08:09 PM)PandaCoasters Wrote: people expect to post the best of the best

(Mar 17, 2014, 08:14 PM)PandaCoasters Wrote: Are you now saying it isn't for just generic projects?

No, you did.
[Image: Ardy.png]
I will admit that I was a bit confused since it seemed to be more about coasters in the last round, however I did, for my first comment here, not even mention coasters.

Touche me friend, touche.
Is it an "Screenshot-Contest" Thread or an "Discussion about the Screenshot-Contest"?

Yeah, i changed the colors of my B&M Inverter 2.-Gen. Coaster "Melanocarpa" only for the Screenshot.
That cost me only 2min. and the final Project has the original colors.

But why should be the screenshot and the project the same?
If my action/recoloring are irregular, okay. I enter only for Fun Smile.

But i think the Screenshot-Contest is independet from the project itself.

So we should stop this discussion about it and get back to topic, pls post some pics.
I dont want to win/loose against only one other entry. I want some competition Biggrin

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Panda,

IT SAYS SCREENSHOT, NOT PARK, NOT ROLLERCOASTER, NOT ZOO, NOT WAL-MART, NOT A GOLF CART, NOT TRASHCAN CONTEST!!!

YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT, JUST HAVE SOMETHING TO RESEMBLE AMERICA OR BRITAIN!!!

I know your next post will be something complaining about how HARD it is to open a park you have and put a flag smack dab in the middle and take a simple screenshot and then bring up some other conspiracy and say do you mean you can't enter a rollercoaster or a park, so I am going to end this VERY pointless conversation.

I apologize for being strict, but I am tired of trying to get you to understand when you aren't even going to enter.
(Mar 17, 2014, 08:31 PM)Cheleste Wrote: Is it an "Screenshot-Contest" Thread or an "Discussion about the Screenshot-Contest"?

Exactly what told him that a long time ago, but still kept going on.
Interesting assumption there, mate.
Just so you know, no matter what you say, I am not changing the rules just so you can enter. Cheleste painted his coaster, he wasn't lazy.
(Mar 17, 2014, 05:25 PM)PandaCoasters Wrote: Changing the coaster color, supports, and footers can be a difficult task. Y u do dis, m7?

Can be, and there is no need to call someone lazy just because they are speaking in a general fashion. You seem too lazy to understand that, eh?
This discussion stops here

Anyone have a screenshot?