Ardy's RCT2 park competition

First, sry Ardy that i use your thread to give a little preview about the CSO Creation from my GCI-Woody
"Rising Nature".

Two little Prepreviews from the Station, the Q-Line and the Pathway

Frontside:

Backside:

As you can see i create some little stall-covers, the left one is for "Ice-Creams" -> like Renegade Tongue
the right one is to buy Souvenirs and "On-Ride-Photos", Photo-Shop -> Fake Stall Biggrin

There is still work to do, but i think the "nature"-Look is good to see with the green roof and all the different wood-sorts, i hope Smile

@Ardy's-Contest:
Next Update comes in a few hours, i'm working currently on both, your Park-Contest and my CSO-Project, and in your Park the Workers build on an huge "new" Area -> "Ankor Wat" in Kambotcha with Temple-Buildings, big walls and beautiful gardens Wink

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Great!!!!!
[Image: Ardy.png]
Update 3b:
------------

Today Boonesville presents there new Attraction.
After the GCI-Woody "Rising Nature" that needs some work from our Gardenteam for the Foliage, Boonesville Amusement Managment expands to the north.

Two big projects was planned:
-----------------------------------
First an huge temple-complex on an island, that is based of "Ankor-Wat" in Kambotcha with an look that the archaeologists thinks what the colors were in the past of it -> so Boonesville decided to create this look, and the complete temple-complex would have an look of white stone with gold applications.

The Temple-Complex become an large garden area so Familys can chill an relax.
Also some Food/Drink Facilities would be build and intigrated into the center temple building.

The Second project was an Coaster in behind of the island/temple-complex at the end of the park.
So Boonesville want to have an Coaster that were big/high enough to stand out in behind of the temple.
Only two Coaster-Types we had in mind, an Intamin-Launch-Coaster like "Kingda-Ka" or an B&M Hyper 2.-Gen. one, like "Diamondback".

In the Case that Intamin had still tech-problems with there Launch-Coasters, our decision goes to B&M.
So Boonesville became there second B&M Coaster, after the Inverter "Talon".
Based of several Hypers, B&M builds an "outstanding" Hyper 2.-Gen.-Coaster in Boonesville!

Some Stats:
--------------
Drop-High: 66m / 216,5 feet
Lenght: 1795m /5889 feet
Speed: 138 km/h / 85 mp/h
Drops: 12
Special: Splashdown

Sounds like Fun, so get ready for "ANGAR"

Overview & Test-Results:

Exitement over 9 and at the same time only an medium Nausea -> one world "incredible"
For an coaster without any inversions just amazing, and there is a large space without scenary/foliage left.
Is the 10 possible? We dont know, but we're all happy about these Results and we hope that our future guests have the same fun with it like we did Biggrin

Station, Q-Line & Transfers:

As you can see, the Station is nothing special, its really basic but modern style.
"Angar" runs in BBS-Mod, so two Trains are on the track, the third one are ready in the garage.

Close-Up Mid-Section:

Splashdown:

What an final for an grand coaster an big splashdown are allways fun for guests on and also off the Coaster Tongue
The position of the splashdown is right to the main exit of the Ankor-Wat Temple-Complex, so guests can walk in the temple-area an have a nice look at "Angar"s final.

That was the preview-presentation of our new coaster-baby, sry big-baby Smile
Hope you enjoy,
more are coming...

Lg Cheleste
Hey Ardy, can i entering this competition or is it closed?

But after looking on this thread i think Cheleste needs some opponents Biggrin
I dont know if i can beat her in the end, but i will try it Tongue

@Cheleste:
Your screens showing a really nice park and this GCI-Woodie looks amazing.
So i need some good ideas/inspiration to beat you Tongue

@others:
upload some screens pls, i want to see some previews from my opponents Biggrin
And Ardy want to see some of your current status, too (i think)

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
You can still enter.
Nice Smile

So well Cheleste, your first Coaster isn't that bad.
Talon was an good choice, i use an B&M Inverter too, but the one and only -> NEMESIS @ Alton Towers. Not as easy to rebuild it correctly, but i doing my best to knock you out Tongue

Soo long, Cobra Cool

BtW, Ardy, why on the earth do you give us Theming from the Expansion-Packs?
I liked the Scenarios, but the Scenary-Objects don't fits with the original RCT2 ones.
avocado, building nice structures could be an challenge, thx Ardy Biggrin
(Apr 6, 2014, 04:58 PM)Cobra Wrote: So well Cheleste, your first Coaster isn't that bad.
Talon was an good choice, i use an B&M Inverter too, but the one and only -> NEMESIS @ Alton Towers. Not as easy to rebuild it correctly, but i doing my best to knock you out Tongue

Good luck for your "Nemesis" rebuild Tongue, i think you need it!
We'll see what comes out in the end Cobra Biggrin

Lg Cheleste
First-Update:

After some hours of work, i can give you the first update of the process in the park.
I had the same idea to put the Stalls/Shops into the Entrance-Buildings, but i thought, that only one building is big enough for these, so i have one free for other things Smile.
My idea was to create a little Playground for little children, and near the entrance i think its a good position for this. How to play a playground in RCT2? Well, i placed an Spiralslide and the Spacerings, finish. Not the best, but it works and optic isn't importent, because its inside Biggrin

Entrance-Buildings:

Ardy dont want to delete his Structures, okay! But he didn't say that we don't change colors of it Tongue
For my future park planing and the idea to create an "Resident Evil" theming in it i changed the design of these two buildings. Ardy, i hope you can forgive me Biggrin

Than i was an bad-boy, i steal the idea from Cheleste and want to build an Tower on this black emporium. But Cheleste's Observationtower was not an option, my parks need thrill-rides, so i choose the Roto-Drop. The question was, how to theme it like Resident-Evil?
In the end i create "The Hive", it's normally an underground laboratory in the Games/Films but why not.
It's RCT, so everything is allowed. And well, the Roto-Drop is called "The Hive"

The "The Hive":

I tried to create some different looking rooms on different heights to become an interesting look.
I also tried to create the "Umbrella Cooperation" Logo on the top. With enough fantasy i think it looks like the Logo Biggrin

Now, its time for my first masterpiece! I wrote it, i want it and in the end i build it!

Boonesville Amusment Park with General Manager Cobra presenting an B&M Inverted-Terrain-Coaster
after inspiration of Alton Towers in the UK:

Get ready for "NEMESIS"

You'll see, it's heavy inspired by Nemesis @ Alton Towers and i wanted to recreate it as close as possible. But it was harder than i thought, because the real layout and RCT with his Limitations isn't a good mix. There is an RCT1 Version of Nemesis i know, but its only an attempt not more so i build it completly by myself.
As you can see, the speed/length is really close to the real one and the look of it looks smoother than the RCT1-Version with all these straight parts. I avoid it to build more than one straight trackpieces to have an better look of the whole layout.
The second corkscrew is an combo Inlinetwist/Corkscrew, but it was the only half good looking option to have the track going down under itself and have at the same tme the exitpath going over the track.

The Station-Building is an combo Resident-Evil look and the real station. I used other rollercoaster-trackparts to create these "beast-legs" or whatever they are on the real Nemesis Biggrin
The Q-Line is shorter than the real one and it goes below the lifthill, but with an tunnel.
Additional i shorten down the pathway from Ardy, to have enough space. Sry Ardy, but the whole Terraforming takes so much time in RCT2 that i dont want to re-build everything on maybe 4-5 tiles away from the Entrance Tongue

If you see close enough, you'll see the "bloody" river, okay not a river, more an poor-attempt of an river down the first-drop. But i dont want to use the normal water or other attractions to build a river.
Normally the River-Rapids are an good choice to create flowting downhill water.
For Nemesis i needed red-water, so yeah the only other option was to build a static-river-structure and cover it with vegetation so that most of it are coverd Smile

That was my first little presentation of Ardy's Boonesville-Park. Hope you enjoed it.
Feedback/Criticsm/Suggeston everything is welcome

Soo long, Cobra Cool

(Apr 6, 2014, 06:13 PM)Cheleste Wrote: Good luck for your "Nemesis" rebuild Tongue, i think you need it!
We'll see what comes out in the end Cobra Biggrin

Lg Cheleste
Luck? I call it "skill" and i think i have enough of it Tongue

(Next Coaster would be an B&M Flyer themed after the church-scene from Resident Evil: Apocalypse!
Name of it: i know it but thats an suprise Tongue)
avocado, Cobra not bad the first impressions about your work.

The idea with the playground was not bad. Next time i did the same Tongue
Your Roto-Drop is hard-themed, its not really the Hive from the Game/Films but it looks like an future laboratory and the colors are Resident Evil style Smile

Now your "Nemesis", normally i would start with criticsm (everyone that knows me) but avocado, i cant find anything to critizise.
Okay the final corkscrew looks not real, but in the fact that on the original layout the corkscrew is build diagonal but parrallel to the station i think you did it well with the limitations in RCT.
The Terrain-Look of it is really amazing and looks close to the real "Nemesis".
Your bloody-river creation is creative, i think i had build it as an normal river with river-rapid parts Tongue.
Station looks interesting, but if we deleted the trackparts an basic-struture would be coming out Wink

After all, if we look at your "Nemesis" against my "Talon", Nemesis wins!

But only one good coaster isn't all, I'm looking forward what do you build in the future in Ardy's Park.
An Flying Coaster in RCT2 without the option for an big half-loop?
Thats interesting what kind of coaster you would be build xD
And i'm suprised if you build a Wooden-Coaster, because wood<->residentevil, i dont know if this fits.

Lg Cheleste
Great job guys!