Ardy's RCT2 park competition

Short-Teaser whats going on in Boonesville!

Like i said, the Boonesville Managment wanted a Flying-Coaster in there park and B&M build it.
We presenting "LICKER" an B&M Flyer inspirated from "Manta" @ SeaWorld Orlando or better the mirror-image of it.
Only differents is the inline-twist through the pretzel-loop (RCT2-Limitation dont allowed to build the corkscrew part if the coaster is flying).
Rest of the Track is similar to Manta, only downsized so that the pretzel-loop looks not to small.
And B&M did the same thing like on "Nemesis" -> layout is interacting with the Terrain Smile

As you can see, only the track is finished and the trains are on there testruns with water-tanks than guests Smile
Terraforming is in process and the parts for the church (stationcover) are on the way (they are importent from the UK, some parts of Swarm's Station wasn't used so Boonesville bought it)
Train-coloring based of the creature "Licker" in the game/films.

At the same time, on the otherside, Arrow Dynamics builds an Dual-Racing-Coaster.
Both Coasters are an Adventure between of "Raccoon-City" and alot of City-Buildings will be build in the future on this huge area. Currently the trains on a test-run, too.

Finally, we call it "Escape from Raccoon-City" and you can choose the "Alice" or "Jill Valentine's" Path

Overview & Results:

Wraparound Corkscrew:

Close-Up Lifthill & Inversions:

Cutback-Inversion (Jill's Track)

Bowtie-Inversion (Alice-Track)

Alice's Layout is based on "Vortex" @ Kings Island, but without an Batwing, we build an "Bowtie", why? because we can xD
Jill's Layout is based on "Drachen Fire" @ BuschGardensWilliamsburg, so this layout includes the "Cutback" Inversion and the "Wraparound Corkscrew"

Both coasters are really close timed, so they runs in "syncro-mod". But they doesn't have near-collission parts or other diirect-interacting. They are build for an different experience along a big City-Themed area.
At this time, we've some problems about the manufacture that creates the Scenary (Cobra-Custom-Industries), so it takes maybe 3weeks or more before we can start to raise up "Raccoon-City" between the Coasters Wink.
The Colors of the trains based by the outfits in "Resident Evil: Apocalypse".

Thats for it, we hope that next time we can presenting you "LICKER" completly finished and rdy for the guests.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx for the nice Feedback.
Woodie & ResidentEvil sounds strange but i try it, why? because i can Tongue
And i need a Woodie to knock your GCI out in the ned xD

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
You sure know the layouts of coasters Wink
[Image: Ardy.png]
I think i should take back my sight that flying coasters are NOT possible to build with RCT2 without any hacking. Why to try to build it completly realistic if we can scale down all of the layout.
I know Manta, and if i complete the underground parts on your layout, yeah close to the real one.
A shame that the corkscrew could only be build if the train is lying, so the inline-twist option is ok Smile

I'm looking forward to the theming around Licker, sounds interesting.

Alice & Jill dual-coaster, haha full women power xD
Scenary should be Raccoon-City? what an project, that means alot of work.
Layouts are based on Vortex and Drachen Fire, its hard to see it, because both tracks are same colored but sure they reminds me on both. The Cobra-Roll interacts with the lifthill so you bring your own-style in it. Not bad.

Cobra-Custom-Industries? huh? well its not a suprise that they have delivery-probs, because most of the jobs they had to do comes earlier and from me Tongue

Anyway, nice teaser.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Second Update:

First, our B&M Flyer "LICKER" is still under construction. We have some problems with the building structure of the huge church in fact of the terrainground, so we cant give you an update about that. We're sry!

Okay, next thing was that Boonesville needs a Woodencoaster, we did alot of Brainstorming what Coaster we want to have with an "Resident Evil Theming" in mind.
Another thing was, that Cheleste creates this grand GCI in her Park that is based of one of the best GCI's.

So the Challenge was tough, but not impossible! The only way for us for a chance to beat her in the end was to build an GCI-Woodie, too.
We traveled around the World and visited some Amusement Parks they have an GCI in there Coaster-repetoire to become some inspiration which Layout we could build and which one would fits best.

Finally we did it and GCI builds an great Woodie in Boonesville Park.

We proudly presents you: "APOCALYPSE"

It's based of the real GCI "Apocalypse - The Ride" @ Six Flags Magic Mountain and includes most of
the importent parts.
- Twisted First-Drop
- Fly through below the Exitpath
- Station fly through
- two tunnels
- big turn-around around the Q-line
- Guard-Tower & three Pre-Showrooms inside the Queue

The Track is completly finished and ready for the guests! Some little works still left in fact of scenary/terraforming but that isn't importent for the guests to take a ride on it.
Only the Giftshop are missing, but as i sayed in the last "teaser" our home manufacture "Cobra-Custom-Industries"had still delivery problems, so the Giftshop are not there yet.

Anyway, its time for some Screens of Boonesville's GCI "APOCALYPSE"

Overview & Results:

First-Drop:

Fly through below the Exitpath:

Big Tunnel:

Station fly through:

Small Tunnel & Q-Line:

Final parts, breaks & more Q-Line:

As you can see, i tried to build as close as possible to the real one in fact of the Layout and the Q-Line with all these Buildings & Corridors. If i had special effects, i used some fire in it, but we haven't any fire, so we using some water and it works. Not perfect but its okay Smile.

I think the combination of an Woddie with Resident Evil Theming looks better than i thought at the beginning. But serious, an park without any Woodie isn't really a good park, so it was a wise choice that we build one in Boonesville Tongue

Thats for now!
Feedback/Criticsm/Suggestons?! everything is welcome!

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
Wow! I have never used that much scenery for a coaster on RCT2!!!
[Image: Ardy.png]
I'm in! Just give me time for my WW expansion to come in the mail. Then I'll get started!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

I dont have RCT2 installed, But looks like i will soon Smile I haven't played it in a while so my park wont be that good ( if youve seen my RCT3 park project you'll know neither is that )
Getting better.... Smile