Ardy's RCT2 park competition

Just a fun little thing I put together where you download the file and try to make the best park you can out of it. I chose RCT2, because it is more simple and easy than RCT3. You can't remove any of the scenery that I have placed, but you can build around it. We will all vote for the best park in the end and who used the entrance the most creatively. Good luck!

[Image: SCR2.png]

Download

Just drop it in C:\Program Files\Infogrames\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2\Scenarios

Ardy Wink
[Image: Ardy.png]
Ooh! I better get to work.
I need a new signature.
Anyone else?
I'm in Smile

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Good .
Update 1:
-----------
After an little work the first Mainattraction and some basics are done!
I thought i could show you a little bit about it.

Inside the big Entrance-Buildings are:
- leftside -> Restrooms, First-Aid & Franchise Arcticles
- rightside -> Food & Drink in some variations
(for an better look, i deleted the outside Scenary)

And here are the first Masterpiece of the beautiful "Boonesville Amusement Park"!
B&M presents in Association with Cheleste an compact, high intense Inverted-Coaster "TALON"

Results first:

Next an Close-Up about the Station, the Zero-G & the Immelmann:

View from the Exitside, Transfertracks are also there:

Last view, the Lifthill & First Drop Interaction with the Entrance Building:

As you can see, it's inspired by "Talon" @ DorneyPark, with some unique Cheleste-Style Tongue

Hope you enjoy it! Wink

After the Plaza are some flatrides build on each side like -> Boonesville Carousell, Circus-Show, U.F.O. (Enterprise) and BCW [Bumper-Colors-War (BumperCars) ]

On this black-building platform thing, i hope you know what i mean Ardy, an Obersvation-Tower are build. So the Guests can have an amazing view over the whole Park in the Future.

Don't worry Ardy, every Scenary i deleted by building rides, is replaced so that your Scenary look is always there Biggrin

Thats for now,

Lg Cheleste
(removed post)
Great job on the park!
(Mar 19, 2014, 05:18 PM)Ardy Wrote: Great job on the park!
Thx, but its more an good job on an "part" of the park Wink
Only one Coaster makes not really an good park, but i have some ideas what i'm building next to it.

BtW, i tried to create some themed-areas, but with more color-theme than any special ones like "jungle", "space" or something like that.
Little Preview -> Next Coaster is water themed, like Seaworld, maybe an Manta/Kraken Inspirated one!
We will see Wink

Besides of that, this purple things on the roof should be an attempt for supports, because the roof deleted the original one and the whole first-drop with no supports looks to strange for me Biggrin

Lg Cheleste
chimalion, are you working on it? I haven't heard anything from you.