RCT3 not working with Windows 7.

Anyone know how to get RCT3 to work with Windows 7?
Love Libby Biggrin
OoOoO...now that you said that, I don't know how I could reinstall RCT3 in my laptop since I also have Windows 7?
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
(Jan 10, 2010, 10:32 AM)Libby Wrote: Anyone know how to get RCT3 to work with Windows 7?

RCT3 does not support Windows 7...
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Didn't you post a thread for this already?
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Jan 10, 2010, 06:41 PM)G-Force Wrote: Didn't you post a thread for this already?

Yes, and no one replied, so I tried again. I know it doesn't work with Windows 7. That's why I asked if anyone knows HOW to get it to work. There's gotta be some way. Either that or they better come out with a newer version that does. That's the whole reason I got a new computer, just so I could play RCT3 and see how it would work without being slow. lol
Love Libby Biggrin
Ummm...have you tried using "Program Compatibility"?

Works well when you want to play RCT3 for Win7.
Worked for me. Biggrin
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
(Jan 10, 2010, 10:17 PM)RCTNinFreek Wrote: Ummm...have you tried using "Program Compatibility"?

Works well when you want to play RCT3 for Win7.
Worked for me. Biggrin

No, I don't know what it is or how it works.
Love Libby Biggrin
I thought all Windows XP programs would work even when you update your computer to Windows 7. Is this another reason why I shouldn't get 7 right now? Confused
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Jan 11, 2010, 06:19 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: I thought all Windows XP programs would work even when you update your computer to Windows 7. Is this another reason why I shouldn't get 7 right now? Confused

Windows 7 is very bad. I want mah XP back.
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
(Jan 11, 2010, 06:19 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: I thought all Windows XP programs would work even when you update your computer to Windows 7. Is this another reason why I shouldn't get 7 right now? Confused

yes, do not upgrade. lol
Love Libby Biggrin