Collabing Collabers

(Mar 19, 2014, 05:18 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2014, 05:04 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: I can collab with you too! I'll have three projects going at once (Patriot - B&M Invert, Hurricane - B&M Sitdown, and whatever Andrew wants to do), so I'll be a bit busy. Custom supporting is going to be the end of me. UGH!!!!! I have two supports done on Patriot. That's why I'm glad both of you are doing the supports! And Andrew, that's fine, I'd love to do layout and terraforming, along with some theming, like tunnels. I was thinking something Sci - Fi, with a space station and some starfighters, but in a realistic environment. Any ideas? I am having some "issues" with YouTube, I can't do a video. Maybe someone else could help with that. Anyways, thanks for collabing with me guys!
Ninja
Hooyaaah-Hah!
- Mango Man, aka Laundry Ninja

Recreating the Worlds of Fun one, or themed over the football team?

LOL! I'm recreating Worlds Of Fun, but this is themed after the Patriots football team.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

you guys could always set up a shared dropbox folder and install the application on ur pc so u can just drop the files in and it will sync to the folder.
Let's use TCM's B&M Floorless. Just upload the file to Dropbox when done and PM the link.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
Due to getting yelled at by my mom, I can't use dropbox. Sorry.
Frown
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!