[UPDATE] AzoRctMan's Paradise Pier Ride Logo Set [WIP]

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've posted a thread! And also I'm very very sorry guys for NOT being active in our forums because I'm very busy with "real-life" stuff Angel. But my RCT spirit is still within me. YEAH!! Also, I'm busy making this one. Doing some researches, finding appropriate textures, finding tut's and more-more stuff regarding this project. Lastly, I'm also making a big project! OMG!!! I'm currently busy for the recreation of Disney California Adventure's very own PARADISE PIER. Overall, it's away 90% finished. PLUS the highlight of this work is the WORLD OF COLOR. So it's kinda really serious work and require much effort for this. This is not 100% perfect but a little bit closer to the real ones. It's just like my "three-year in RCTgo" anniversary gift for you guys!

Anyways, here it is!!! All comments, suggestions, corrections, criticism, etc., is GREATLY appreciated Smile
But FIRST! Take a look for the first time in forever, Paradise Pier (Day-Night Transition with Sky Editings)
DAY:
[Image: Shot0018_zps1d80d855.png]

NIGHT:
[Image: Shot0019_zpsd4c0b168.png]

The Making of Paradise Pier Ride Logos
The First Three (More soon!)

The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
The hardest texture to find Angry LOL! But the easiest one to make
[Image: TLM_zps719854e2.png]

Toy Story Midway Mania!
One of the hardest to make!!! ARRGGHHH! A little problem in the alpha texture/transparency issues.
[Image: TSMM_zps36800793.png]

Golden Zephyr
Actually, it's only "Zephyr". The easiest one! But the texture is not. Confused. I have a problem regarding the tile placement. Making it offset.
[Image: Zephyr_zpsc2e5de82.png]

I know, even though it's really epic, but very useful to my park. I decided not to include in my set because it's very detailed and very hard to make. Presenting, my own version of Paradise Pier's California Screamin'BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
[Image: Shot0015_zps0b763b3b.png]
Improvised Ride Entrance with a twist! I'm so sorry for this one! Looks weird, but elegant (what?!). I'm sure peeps gonna love it♥ Haha! Problem is, it's really tall!

Watch out for more updates regarding this! Haha! Good Luck to me. So comments? Suggestions? Corrections? Additions? Criticism? Comment below! As I've said above, "All of them is GREATLY appreciated" Soon to download!
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
pretty good so far, just a bit more of detail and should be really cool
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Mar 30, 2014, 03:57 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: pretty good so far, just a bit more of detail and should be really cool

Thank You for that one. Yeah, it should be cool-er right now!
(Mar 30, 2014, 06:07 AM)AzoRctMan Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2014, 03:57 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: pretty good so far, just a bit more of detail and should be really cool

Thank You for that one. Yeah, it should be cool-er right now!

Would there be any way you could make me a logo ? I need one for a coaster I'm making? if not is there a program I can get to make logos? thank you Darin DavisSmile
(Mar 30, 2014, 06:20 PM)darin davis Wrote: Would there be any way you could make me a logo ? I need one for a coaster I'm making? if not is there a program I can get to make logos? thank you Darin DavisSmile

No. You can't. For this project I've done ALOT of researches especially for textures! (Ex. Google Images)
You can refer to this one:
http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/to...#msg311094
http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/to...#msg310761

Those logos are called "cardboard cut-out"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

UPDATE!
More updates comming soon!

Before that! Here's the In-game shots of The FIRST Three:
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
See that it doesn't fit the arch (credits to Klinn) much but see how it works!
[Image: Shot0006_zps097db74a.png]

Toy Story Midway Mania!
Uh, oh! I have a little problem in that texture. Gonna fix that!
[Image: Shot0014_zps3b15b4a7.png]

Golden Zephyr (Zephyr)
YES! Success! Biggrin
[Image: Shot0008_zpsd5bbbc0d.png]

And now, for the REAL update!

Maliboomer
#ThrowbackMaliboomer. Love this one! The entrance is really easy to make. This is not actually 100% perfect. Notice it's texture. MISS THIS RIDE!
[Image: MB_zpse0a95c42.png]
Let's Compare it to real ones! (Photo is not mine! Photo credit below!)
[Image: P1018556_zpscc809811.jpg]

Mickey's Fun Wheel
My FAVORITE! Literally, it's really FUN to make!HappyHappyHappy
That mickey mouse (above) was the MOST difficult to find Angry
[Image: MFW_zps268d5f39.png]

Goofy's Sky School
"Fly The Goofy Way!" It's easy because I don't have to make it 'transparent'. Yes. No problem encountered yet. Comes in two different tile positions.
[Image: GSS_zpsd52edc12.png]

That's all for now! Watch out for more updates! #staytuned!