New To RCTgo

Hello Everyone,

I have been checking out this website for quite some time now and finally decided to join up and start posting some of my stuff. Granted, after watching some of the amazing videos in the coaster contest i've decided those are out of my league! The main reason for joining is wanting to get some feedback on a park I have been working on which is almost finished! Look forward to conversing with you and getting deeper into the RCT community, especially since RCT4 is just around the corner!

Welcome to our community.

Feedback is good for a little. It’s far better to take a look at someone else’s work and see what it is you like in that and try to emulate it. During your internet travels take screenshots of fabulous stuff you might like to one day do yourself. And of course, whether you’re assembling a building, crafting that death-defying coaster or preparing your dream park – it takes practice, practice, practice.

RCT4. Hmmm. Atari has some really big shoes to fill. I find it very encouraging that they’ve indicated RCT4 will have some new features and are not making any claims to revolutionize the sim coaster industry. Hopefully this means it will be a re-tread of RCT3.

The first RCT4 which was mobile was described as a stop-gap game while Atari changed their head to create this successor to RCT3. However it appears that RCT4 is going to be either mobile (as already released) or on PC as an on-line game.

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/2355603...or_pc.html (the most interesting information is near the end of the webpage.)

Neither of these is good news to me I’m afraid.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Welcome Smile

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]