[WIP] Six Flags Cedar Beach

In the fact that footers normally be placed after supporting, the footers should be placed into the middle of the supports Super Moose93 Biggrin

Layout looks nice for an compact coaster, its not easy to build a compact coaster that looks nice and real at the same time, especially with RCT3 Tongue

Colors reminds me of "Scorpion" from BuschGardens Smile

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
Ardy: Thank you very much! And I used your station set for the station! Smile It's good quality!

The Big Cheese: I'm gonna fix that.

Supermoose93: CPcisco's B&M footers didn't cooperate well, so I had to put them as close as I could to the supports.

Cobra: Thank you! I found a Geranium is red, so the new recolor looks more like a Geranium. Smile

So I continued building, I got more supporting and footering done, and added a new ride too! Wink
[Image: Shot0517_zps0cf09c4f.png]
I thought you'd like a layout overview, so I made one. After the lift, you drop into a sea - serpent roll, before then curving up and dropping. Right after, you are swept into a unique turnaround before swerving wildly (I took out the zero G roll cause it was impossible to support). Next you curve down, then up, then you drop into interlocking corkscrews! After that, you curve and twist till' you're dizzy before coming to a halt.
[Image: Shot0516_zpse51c7f5d.png]
Just another photo.
[Image: Shot0515_zps66f89ecb.png]
I also added Raven a GCI wooden coaster (not in the competition)

Please comment! I appreciate it!! Very much so!!! BiggrinBiggrin

- Slurpee_Man
P.S. This is gonna be awesome. Happy
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

The POV is out! Yay! Watch it HERE.

Thanks for all your feedback! I hope you comment!

- Slurpee_Man

P.S. Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

the supports are a little too close to the track at 00:35 but other than that, its great