RCT2 Can I get the underground wall textures from RCT1?

Hey there. I would like to get some help. Since Monday I finally got RCT1 (Totally RollerCoaster) and I am really happy about the AA / LL features. When I noticed something that is not featured in RCT2 and I always update it with custom scenery and rides, I thought you were the ones that could help me.

The underground wall textures (which you can change with the landscape tool) in Loopy Landscapes and Added Attractions both added aren't all in RCT2. Also, the standard wall type which is considered to be a brick wall or an egyptian wall isn't in RCT2 either. There are sooo many wall textures in RCT1 with the expansions, but only four of them are in RCT2.

Is there any chance to get new wall textures or land types? Also, can I convert for example paths from RCT1 to RCT2 without making them from scratch new for RCT2?

Any help would be really appreciated! Smile
I also missed all those cliff textures when I got RCT2 but I understand they weren’t included as Atari were trying to make the deadline for RCT2’s release date. Some of those RCT1 textures were great. I also missed a few of the land surface textures from RCT1 that weren’t in RCT2.

I’m afraid the scenery for RCT1 was hard coded into the game and there was no way it could be altered or added to. The only thing I can remember converting successfully from RCT1 to RCT2 were the track files.

I recall having a difficult time using the path creator for RCT2 and I never figured it out. I hope you do better than I did. If you decide to make RCT2 paths from scratch, good luck.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.