Vote for your favorite track! Round 166

Part of the reason Build it is a success is the fact it leaves people in excitement and the un-known about who will win until the results are actually released. So don't go moaning that no-one here says who they voted for, maybe they don't want to. Maybe, they want to leave people in suspense. Maybe, they're not blatantly obvious and biased and have a decent amount of fun participating in doing or voting in this competition.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
(May 14, 2014, 11:17 AM)toofpikk Wrote: Part of the reason Build it is a success is the fact it leaves people in excitement and the un-known about who will win until the results are actually released. So don't go moaning that no-one here says who they voted for, maybe they don't want to. Maybe, they want to leave people in suspense. Maybe, they're not blatantly obvious and biased and have a decent amount of fun participating in doing or voting in this competition.

Oh, I didn't know that. I'm new here!
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
Here is how I think it goes:

The Iron Horse: Most Likely to win
Evolution: Possible Win
Knights of the Air: Doubtful but could happen
Sorrow: I don't think so, sorry.
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
I take into perspective your comments, but I must ask what does evolution have that sorrow doesn't?
@Koasterking you said Doubtful but could happen. You just said something also about Ludic' but I won. I'm not being negative but there's every change to win. No matter what. In the forum the other wins but the voters can vote for something else. Again, I'ts not to be mean.
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
fear ,the desire to hide, dreary, forlorn these are all projected by your vid anticipation, the desire to ride , cheery are just more powerful
there is nothing wrong with these first ones as i believe that was the effect you wanted with vid just peps like cheery you need a bit more intrigue and hype the mystery more downplay fear factor and i believe youll find a different opinion
good solid ride so good foundation
If that's what you say but evolution lacks these things too.
im really torn rn
so how about this
i will vote tommorow so i need you all to persuade me with your view. Please include why Smile
thanks
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(May 15, 2014, 06:38 PM)richardye1 Wrote: im really torn rn
so how about this
i will vote tommorow so i need you all to persuade me with your view. Please include why Smile
thanks

Evolution has good supports.
The Iron Horse has full wooden-custom supports.
Knights of the Air's scenery is amazing.
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
(May 15, 2014, 06:56 PM)KoasterKing Wrote:
(May 15, 2014, 06:38 PM)richardye1 Wrote: im really torn rn
so how about this
thanks

Evolution has good supports.
The Iron Horse has full wooden-custom supports.
Knights of the Air's scenery is amazing.

I don't know, since I'm a contestant. Voting for me would be nice though! Tongue
I need a new signature.