Vote for your favorite track! Round 166

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 166 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: The Knights Of The Air

[Image: 536fc75f9dbde.jpg]

#2: The Iron Horse

[Image: 536fc80914663.png]

#3: Evolution - a B&M Hyper

[Image: 536fca9a9a75b.png]

#4: Sorrow

[Image: 536fcbd538a32.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Sunday, May 18, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
167 here i come?
oh my gosh i missed another bulid it lololololol
but thank god i did cuz this round is ttooo good for me
like chim would beat me bad
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Gee, thanks dude. But your coaster is cool too! :P
I need a new signature.
The Iron horse gets my vote because it's an iron horse lol.Tongue
Knights of air was my second choice but I wish I could see a pic that shows more, but great coaster.
Evolution was pretty cool but the scenery is a wee bit too repetitive. With some Landscaping and some rocks or something this would bee crazy!
Sorrow Is very well done but the scenery is kind of boring there seem to be just trees and a station (correct me if i'm wrong) with some mountains and some different scenery this would be unstoppable.

Great job to everyone!
(May 11, 2014, 08:38 PM)SFFTman Wrote: The Iron horse gets my vote because it's an iron horse lol.Tongue
Knights of air was my second choice but I wish I could see a pic that shows more, but great coaster.
Evolution was pretty cool but the scenery is a wee bit too repetitive. With some Landscaping and some rocks or something this would bee crazy!
Sorrow Is very well done but the scenery is kind of boring there seem to be just trees and a station (correct me if i'm wrong) with some mountains and some different scenery this would be unstoppable.

Great job to everyone!

First off, thank you for nice feedback. And I respect your vote!

Another thing: I couldn't really see anything on Sorrow, and the name was kind of negative Frown Also, you can see some more from the videos in the description Wink
I need a new signature.
Mhm, that picture doesn't really show you much to be honest however the other one does, and you see a lot more in the video, eg the extensive terraforming around over bank turns and the village that wraps around the fountains area of the ride. I strongly recommend you watch the videos before you make your votes to get a better view of all the rides, particularly with sorrow.

Ps, the ride is a very dark one. There's very little happiness about it.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
As last round, all coasters look GREAT!

One of each manufacturer. Has that happened before Justin? Arrow Suspended, RMC Iron Horse, B&M Hyper, and Intamin Blitz.

Knights of the Air by v1210
--------------------------------
-Arrow Suspended? That's unique! That scenery is AMAZING!!! Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek
It's solid work, but I want more pictures of the entire layout.
Result Opinion: More overview pics, otherwise JAW-DROPPING

The Iron Horse by jcgr997
-------------------------------
-Well, it has great SCENERY, great SUPPORTS, and great IDEA!
It is a good coaster, and every aspect about it is good Wink
Result Opinion: This was a good coaster to enter Build-It!

Evolution by chimalion70005
----------------------------------
-Great job, Chim. I see nothing too terribly bad about it.
P.S. His friend he collaborated with posted a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q59xAmEIHH0

Sorrow by toofpikk
-----------------------
-Solid job on the coaster itself, what we expect from someone like you. One point is that I agree with Chim, it is a negative coaster. But you should also use GRP's Catwalks, even though it is by Intamin :P

My vote:

Sorrow -> Sorry, not my type of coaster.
Knights of the Air -> I love the scenery, but I just like the other two best.

It's a hard desicion, betwen Evolution and The Iron Horse. I will need some time.

Regards,
NCS Ravens
MixMaster1961: Proud Member of Shadow Rise Coasters Inc.
[note: larger text sizes are forbidden in signatures]
Here is my order

Sorrow- Not much to say from two very vague photos.
Knights of the Air- I like the scenery and dedication. This is what I would expect from someone like you.

Two Favorites now!
The Iron Horse- Interesting ride, I love the supports and buildings.
Evolution- This ride is epic! Though I would use TCM's 2nd Gen Hyper, instead of the Evo-X.

Although The Iron Horse has great supports, Evolution will get my vote this time Biggrin
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
@richardye1 So you are voting Evolution? Also, how is Flying Coaster doing?

It was tough between Knights of the Air and Evolution. I'm leaning mostly towards Evolution, though KOTA has some nice scenery Wink
Projects: More to come. Cool

Vote: Silver Hill Mine Ride
(May 12, 2014, 08:07 AM)KoasterKing Wrote: Here is my order

Sorrow- Not much to say from two very vague photos.

Quote:Mhm, that picture doesn't really show you much to be honest however the other one does, and you see a lot more in the video, eg the extensive terraforming around over bank turns and the village that wraps around the fountains area of the ride. I strongly recommend you watch the videos before you make your votes to get a better view of all the rides, particularly with sorrow.

I did mention this Wink
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.