The Dark Forest

The palindrome coaster is a RMC Iron Horse, with five bedazzling inversions, numerous turns, and a vertical first drop. You must go deep into the forest to find the evil emperor, who has avenged the palindrome, and defeat him. But this is no easy task. You will encounter numerous surprises along the way. The palindrome is to be decided. Either ANNA or KOOK will work.
The neighboring coaster is a B&M inverted coaster, called Wisp. The family ride will put you on the edge of your seat. You must find the Wisps of time to create a defense against a sudden Armageddon. The rides are going to be heavily themed. And maybe third/fourth coaster in park? Sure. Let's add...
- Dark Horse, an indoor Premier LIM. You are going to a concert, but you gotta get there quick, cuz otherwise you'd be late. So board the sleek new "Dark Horse" car, that can get you there uber-quick.
- Sprite, an intamin accelerator through the Dark Forest. You'll be with the rulers of the forest, the Sprites, but who knows, something could go wrong. And go wrong it does. See ya!
- Demon, a B&M wing rider that has you narrowly dodging encounters with many freaky demons. Don't get close. You are on a mission to find heaven, so you board the "Stairway to Heaven" car. But apparently, it was vastly misnamed. You go into the dark forest, flying past demons and heading towards the best inversion of all time. When you hit the brakes, you can breathe again. You have escaped the tight clutch of the Demon, where you must never, ever go again.

The Dark Forest is set for first pictures as of June 12th, 2014. It's a long wait, but it'll be worth it. Smile

Therefore, see ya later.
-slurpr dvfklgrdgjfd
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Oh yeah! New coaster!
It will be called "Nordic," a GCI woodie that packs a punch. the ride will take you into a Norway town, all very quiet. Then you enter Oslo, which is bustling with people, before a power outage comes. Then you are launched at 65 mph! All in good time, the ride takes you through a dark Norwegian town very quickly before finally hitting the brakes. The outage is over. In case you were wondering, the outage was caused too much electricity in one place, transferring all the electricity to a nearby power source, which happened to be powering Nordic.
And ANOTHER one!!!
It is called "Hurt," a B&M hyper that almost kills you with the G-forces. With 7 G's, you might die. Never the less, you shall go into an abandoned town, into the old nightclub, into darkness, 3...2...1... Blast off. See you later. You'll be launched at 70 MPH into 3 inversions and numerous banks and hills, as well as 2 tunnels. The brake run! Yay! You think its over, but it AIN'T!!! You plunge down a vertical drop and go into a flaming forest, where you must escape before the wolves get you. Time is running out. Alas, you outrun them. Yay!! Into the brake run and back to the station.

The areas:
-The Dark Forest, home of Sprite, Demon, and Wisp
- Scurvy Town, home of Hurt and Nordic
- Green Forest, home of Dark Horse and the palindrome coaster

So, PM to find out more on this mammoth project.
-Slurpeeeefgfdh
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Oh, and.....
EXPLOSION!!!
Based on Firechaser express at Dollywood, the ride launches at 43 miles per hour with sweeps and turns before going up a lift in a dark tunnel. The ride turns and drops, goes into an over-banked curve before BANG! an explosion comes from the volcano and melts the track in front of you. So forwards you go, but you JUST can't make it and you go do it all BACKWARDS!! What a ride! Located in The Green Forest.
And one more: Eurosat II. The mack indoor coaster is based on eurosat @ Europa park and the second indoor coaster at the park. You get lost in your expedition to space, so you have to find your way back. Uh-oh. Something goes terribly wrong, and you are sent plummeting into a compact thrill machine! The layout: It's Geranium's layout. Located in Scurvy Town.

Are you going to post any photos or are you just going to post random things about your park in such a fashion?
Shut up bamboo eater. I'm on a trip planning for when I get home.

to be honest, Panda's right. It's all fun and dandy saying you're going to make these lovely things, but really, in the game, they may look rubbish, and may not work. Solid visual eye candy is needed to really grab peoples attention and get a project off on the right foot. Not rambling on about lala lands, and saying all these good things, when maybe your capability or even the games capability cannot host what you have posted. And snapping at someone for giving you criticism just makes you seem like a jerk.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
(May 21, 2014, 07:18 AM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Shut up bamboo eater. I'm on a trip planning for when I get home.

Umm....excuse me? All I did was post a comment regarding your approach to starting a park thread. There was absolutely no need for insults and I'm sure you know better than that.
^ Truth. Slurpee, that was uncalled for. Frown

But I cant wait to see the pics! Smile
Panda, it felt like an insult. I am sorry. I do know better.

(May 23, 2014, 12:28 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Panda, it felt like an insult.

Lelwat.