Vote for your favorite track! Round 167

Okay, another good round.
Steel Eagle- A good attempt on an Arrow sixflagsgr8!
Innuendo- Nice coaster!
Ice Blast- It's okay.
Shark Attack- Great coaster, loved it!

Voted for Steel Eagle because it's unique and simple. I know it has no CS, but it is taken off of American Eagle at SFGAm. And who makes Arrow 4th Dimensional coasters anymore??? Anyways, good luck to those in competition!
Projects: More to come. Cool

Vote: Silver Hill Mine Ride
since you guys are all against B&Ms, do you think it would give me a better chance next round if i build like an intamin launched or like an arrow
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
All, a note on civility:

This competition is for fun. The entries each round have been getting a lot better and are much more equally matched than some rounds in the past. If you win, that's great! Great job. If you don't, don't feel bad - you probably only lost by a few votes. Don't come here to whine. Listen to the constructive criticism many provide in these threads and learn from it. Make a better entry for next time.

As always, personal attacks and swearing are forbidden. If you see anything like this, use the report button and move on. Don't fire back with more attacks or more swearing. I'll judge if the post is appropriate and take action if necessary.

If you have any questions at all, I am always just a PM away.

In brief: Have fun! Smile There's no need to get all worked up about this.
^ Preach it Justin Smile
All entries are impressive. Smug

It's going to be a round nobody can predict the result.

Lastly thank you for the compliment and advice. Smile
haha it's been a couple of days!
I need a new signature.
Ha Ha, guess who finally decided!

Shark Attack has my vote because it has a very nice design, although I agree with people that it does need more Foliage.

Anyways, good luck to all contestants, as I will start to plan my next RCT3 project that I will post a thread for soon. Anyways, I hope to see other people like Chim and Jinglebells in the next round also.... Biggrin
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
(May 24, 2014, 09:17 AM)KoasterKing Wrote: Ha Ha, guess who finally decided!

Shark Attack has my vote because it has a very nice design, although I agree with people that it does need more Foliage.

Anyways, good luck to all contestants, as I will start to plan my next RCT3 project that I will post a thread for soon. Anyways, I hope to see other people like Chim and Jinglebells in the next round also.... Biggrin

Yeah, I was kind of going that way too.
I need a new signature.
Koasterking, you can see me next time, only make a WinRar and collect the scenery.
See u soon Wink
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
I hope to enter in a couple of rounds! (Sometime around the middle of June)
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin