Help Where are my NoLimits screenshots and videos?

As you might be able to tell from the title, I've been taking NoLimits screenshots and videos. However, I even though I've clearly taken them, and the game seems to be on the same page with me there, I'm unable to locate any of them. Places I have searched for my newly taken screenshots and videos:
  • Desktop (including NoLimits screenshot folder)
  • Documents
  • Music
  • Pictures
  • Videos
  • Local Disk (all folders within)
  • Under my bed
  • The neighbor's backyard
  • Local McDonald's parking lot

Even after searching for programs and files, I could not find anything. My NoLimits Screenshots folder only displays shots I took in January, and I can't find the new content in any of the subfolders either. It's the first time I've used NoLimits in over 4 months, so I'm not sure if there's something I'm forgetting, or the system is just acting strangely. I'm running Windows 7, and I would like to get all of this new content uploaded as quickly as possible.

Is there anyone who could assist me in my quest to find the holy NoLimits media?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
go to the nl screenshot folder and turn on compatibility files
I was unable to do this at first, but then I dug deeper and found another screenshots folder--one that I did not make. I should have looked in Program Files (x86), and I'm not sure why I didn't.

Anyway, thank you for helping me find my NoLimits stuff!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!