Vote for your favorite track! Round 168

(Jun 8, 2014, 09:34 AM)toofpikk Wrote: ^ But surely if he completely agrees with the first persons post, thats okay right?

Well, yeah I guess you could say that Smile Oh and P.S. Opinion and vote from you?

Justin, I hope you get online soon! Get your vote in NOW!!!!!!! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
I need a new signature.
(Jun 8, 2014, 11:33 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Justin, I hope you get online soon! Get your vote in NOW!!!!!!! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Yeah, I'm praying to make it when entering opens.
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
(May 31, 2014, 06:46 PM)toofpikk Wrote: Chim's come a long way recently, and thunderbolt isn't half bad. Could use a bit more touching up though, including accuracy of placement of supports, details in everything, and theming.
It's also good to see an NL coaster thrown in the mix.
Seige kinght was a bit unrealistic for my tastes,
I did however like the look of superman.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
i have 1 good eye left so sure i copy paste and erase anything i dont agree with as i said before its to make sure i dont misspell track name or creator name saves me a little time over doing 4 copy and paste but if it offends im usually aminable to taking more time and doing 4 copy and pastes also i have wanted a overall rating for my own projects so i included those 0 unable to vote game i dont own or play or bad entry 1-3 bad 4-6 needs more work 6-7 passing 7-8 acceptable 8-9 outstanding 9-9.75 exceptional 9.75-10 perfect i will try to keep posting them as i vote in future too.
What about people like Riiickerttt or Cheleste, what's your opinion and vote? :}D
Projects: More to come. Cool

Vote: Silver Hill Mine Ride