Vote for your favorite track! Round 169

richardye1 whoa I thought I was the only one who said there are to many B&M's.
I voted El Dorado because it's really cool. I'm not going into details about it because its coolness explains the whole thingBiggrin
Nemesis Inferno is very good except B&M's are getting oldFrown
Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014) This was sick the only thing I have to say is it needs a little more scenery around the coaster but it's really cool!
Lightning Force has a really nice layout but needs some more scenery work.

But all entries were awesome.
Voting El Dorado, great theme and scenery, an overall great RCT2 coaster.
I'm gonna vote for Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014).

This is really creative and fun idea. Biggrin

Great !
(Jun 9, 2014, 08:24 PM)MixMaster1961 Wrote: 1. Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014)- Awesome. The only problem is I can't tell what type of coaster it is.

Suspended Swinging Coaster - Football Ride (Wacky Worlds).

Video of Festa Do Futebol (train runs a bit faster and smoother in the game):

http://youtu.be/SUzwAL7916c
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Football is overrated, but the coaster still gets my vote. I like pixel art.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
I gotta admit I've fallen in love with these older RCT coaster designs. My vote goes to El Dorado, the interaction with the scenery and ride is great. I like how the track seems to be chaotically customised to fit round the little building, but it still looks a fun ride.
The football one seemed good in scenery standards, however the ride content doesn't look good at all. Some people here should try and work on getting that balance in the future.
Lightning forces layout looked crazy, and quite unrealistic. The lack of scenery around the ride too left it feeling quite bare. I'd try to work on that in de future.
Nemesis inferno is a tricky one, because whilst its one of the hardest inverts to recreate, I still think it could've been done better. The supports weren't detailed, and the use of inaccurate scenery to make up things I find annoying. There are lots of better sets out there to assist you in recreating Inferno.
My order is:
1.El Dorado
2.Fiesta du fotebul
3.Nemesis Inferno
4. Lightning force
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
(Jun 10, 2014, 05:45 AM)toofpikk Wrote: I gotta admit I've fallen in love with these older RCT coaster designs. My vote goes to El Dorado, the interaction with the scenery and ride is great. I like how the track seems to be chaotically customised to fit round the little building, but it still looks a fun ride.
The football one seemed good in scenery standards, however the ride content doesn't look good at all. Some people here should try and work on getting that balance in the future.
Lightning forces layout looked crazy, and quite unrealistic. The lack of scenery around the ride too left it feeling quite bare. I'd try to work on that in de future.
Nemesis inferno is a tricky one, because whilst its one of the hardest inverts to recreate, I still think it could've been done better. The supports weren't detailed, and the use of inaccurate scenery to make up things I find annoying. There are lots of better sets out there to assist you in recreating Inferno.
My order is:
1.El Dorado
2.Fiesta du fotebul
3.Nemesis Inferno
4. Lightning force

I guess the reason I voted for Nemesis Inferno because it looked more realistic to me. I am not an expert so I know some of you may not agree with me and that's okay. I think it's probably what kind of design you like the most. In my opinion, part of Roller Coaster design should have some creativity and not worry about perfection as much. I hope we all can be respectful of one another's opinions.
with kindness said for my intentions.Smile
I voted for Nemesis Inferno because it looks the best with all the scenery and really close details to the real thing. The others were good too, but some terraforming would have really helped.
I need a new signature.
Huge RCT2 and world cup fan. I think you know what coaster I voted for then.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
not that your coaster is bad koaster king, its just that i want an rct2 tracjk to win
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(