Vote for your favorite track! Round 169

Nemesis Inferno- Ride is very good. But seems to be missing something
Lightning Force- Need more pics to see overall ride.
El Dorado- Very creative ride.
Festa Do Futebol- Very cool idea. Needs more scenery

My vote: Festa Do Futebol
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Jun 10, 2014, 04:23 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: Nemesis inferno was going to be a possible vote..... but then i saw the footers all over the queue line and path ways, looks really messy and unplanned.
voted for el dorado. good layout and good interaction with the scenery.

wait footers over queues?
how is that bad? lol
many coasters like the hulk have footers on the queue.
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Jun 10, 2014, 04:23 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: Nemesis inferno was going to be a possible vote..... but then i saw the footers all over the queue line and path ways, looks really messy and unplanned.

how is that bad? lol
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
I had to chose Nemesis Inferno. I really like the gates in the station. The only thing that bothered me was the peeps walking through the supports(I know that is normal, but I live near Busch Gardens Williamsburg, which has nothing like that). But other than that, the ride was amazing. El Dorado was my second favorite, because the title reminds me of the poem by Edgar Allen Poe. Lightning Force was my third, because it had a nice layout but the drop and the rise after the mid-course brake run was weird, because normally it would be at the top of a lift hill, like Mantis. Festa Do Futebol was my least, because soccer is very over-rated and it has no foliage, but the statues were a nice touch.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
^Wow, I agree with you and your vote. I got a PM from MixMaster1961 saying that I should vote for him or else I'll get suspended, so that's what I didn't really listen.
I need a new signature.
It was tough between El Dorado and Nemesis Inferno. Ended up picking Nemesis.
(Jun 11, 2014, 09:17 PM)richardye1 Wrote:

how is that bad? lol

its just messy and awkward. every theme park i have been to has had supports and footers off the queue lines and only have 1 or 2 on pathways where the track passes above. granted i have only been to 4 theme parks and they are all in the UK.
^Sorry, but I don't really agree with you. Frown
I need a new signature.
(Jun 12, 2014, 08:56 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^Wow, I agree with you and your vote. I got a PM from KoasterKing saying that I should vote for him or else I'll get suspended, so that's what I did.

oHmyGoD He isn't even a forum mod you know that right.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
Yeah chim don't let people bully you into voting for them, and shame on you KoasterKing for trying to sway peoples votes with threats