NEED BIG TIME HELP!!!!!!!

Ok so i am makng a park in rct3 and i want to make my own cs, for simple things such as signs and stuff. I have basic understanding of sketchup and have a few models made already. SO i go to import them into the game, i do everything correctly according to the youtube tutorials i have followed. When i install them it says " Successfully installed " but i can not find it in my style/themed folder. The object is in game but when i mouse over i get the no svd for sid error. Im on windows 8 os if that has anything to do with this. if anyone can help please do so i getting very frustrated with this
Getting better.... Smile
If the object is showing in your game then it is definitely in your Themed folder. You are getting the error because although it’s in the Themed folder it’s not in the folder it’s supposed to be in which is also the reason why you can’t find it. Do a search in your Themed folder for date modified or date created and thoroughly search through the latest folders. You’re sure to find it there.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Jun 14, 2014, 03:33 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: If the object is showing in your game then it is definitely in your Themed folder. You are getting the error because although it’s in the Themed folder it’s not in the folder it’s supposed to be in which is also the reason why you can’t find it. Do a search in your Themed folder for date modified or date created and thoroughly search through the latest folders. You’re sure to find it there.

Thanks ill do that right now!
Getting better.... Smile
Still unable to find them :/ Next step, removing all installed cs pack and slowly re-installing till i can find what pack may include it
Getting better.... Smile
So i removed everything and its still there

Is there a hidden folder or something ?
Getting better.... Smile
do you have rct3 platinum? because most cs needs platinum...
(Jun 14, 2014, 06:36 PM)Drew_ Wrote: do you have rct3 platinum? because most cs needs platinum...

Yes i do have platinum

I was able to find my made cs in the rct3 importer

But there not in the folder

I also ran a search and nothing came up
Getting better.... Smile
Ok Thanks everyone i finally found it!!
Getting better.... Smile
Hey! Tell us where you found it. Inquiring minds want to know!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

It was in a folder named " Style " inside of the style/ themed folder there was a second Style/ themed folder and it was in there! Smile
Getting better.... Smile