Coaster Recreations Contest (Round 1 Coasters)!!!

Hello everyone, I will have multiple rounds of this contest, but this is basically asking you to enter! This is just like Chimalion70005's Recreate-It contest, though you have to build specific roller coasters. Here are the roller coasters you guys can build for Round 1.

The Smiler (Alton Towers)
Gatekeeper (Cedar Point)
Millennium Force (Cedar Point)
Banshee (Kings Island)
Incredible Hulk (Islands of Adventure)
Th13teen (Alton Towers)
Goliath (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
SheiKra (Busch Gardens Tampa)
Kraken (SeaWorld Orlando)

Tell me below if you are entering. Also show updates of your recreations in this thread. Thanks! Tongue
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
I would be happy to enter! I just might not update too often.
BTW I call The Smiler Biggrin <- :P
I need a new signature.
I call Banshee!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

I have never been too good at making real coasters. Like for example, Tatsu (NOT STOLEN!!!!!!!) took me almost a week and still wasn't very good compared to other recreations of it I've seen. I guess this is a first for me in recreating. Biggrin The Smiler, the coaster I'm doing will be hard to do with the very interlocking layout and supports.

[Image: SRUH8K7.png]

So far, I have the layout, and the first terrain textures. Tell me what you think! Enjoy!
I need a new signature.
Millennium Force dibs!!! Smile

POST #50
Projects: More to come. Cool

Vote: Silver Hill Mine Ride
I give up. Someone else can do Banshee.
I call Gatekeeper instead.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Incredible Hulk in the hands of PioneerRock
Hi everyone! I build great RCT3 coasters, even though I have kind of lost interest in the game.

Vote: PUNICA
Tip for all of you! Google Earth and YouTube are your best friends! USE THEM!
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Man, I haven't thought about this contest in a long time. Should I restart it? If jcgr997 lets me, unless he comes back.
I need a new signature.
If you're going to, I would suggest not limiting the options of what to recreate