Vote for your favorite track! Round 171

I want the link.of that

But I will vote golden griffin? Because it has a realistic lay out.
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
Golden Griffon has received my vote. Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Jun 28, 2014, 05:40 AM)Jinglebells Wrote: I want the link.of that

But I will vote golden griffin? Because it has a realistic lay out.
Here the link and thanks I really hope I win lol
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....w;down=856
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(Jun 27, 2014, 09:35 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Aw really Frown I voted for him because of the supports!!!

Is that really the only reason you voted for it?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jun 27, 2014, 09:40 AM)MurphTheEngineer10 Wrote: Entry #1 - Charge.) Opinion: Sounds and looks pretty nice! Overall: You should wait a few rounds so you could use BigBurger's Timber.

Entry #2 - THE WAY HOME.) First, is this a park? You can only enter coasters! Opinion: This is really good, but it was unrealistic, and I'm not a fan of those supports (Too many screenshots of the park's coaster too) Overall: Change your screenshots and only enter that coaster.

Entry #3 - Buzzsaw & Ripsaw.) Opinion: Holy orange, this is awesome! Full custom supports on A WOODIE, and the scenery is great for it's Wild West theme!!! Overall: GREAT JOB! But use Maylene's Millennium Flyer CTR instead.

Entry #4 - Golden Griffon.) Opinion: I LOVE THIS! But I see no surroundings, and the screenshots did not show every aspect of the coaster. Overall: Don't enter in-complete work, wait to finish it.

Vote: I really like Buzzsaw & Ripsaw, as it get's my vote. But good job to everybody!!!

Do you see any footers? I'm talking about Golden Griffon) Unless this coaster doesn't need any?
I saw the pictures at the voting section. I thought I saw something about an incomplete roller coaster. Confused. Can you enter a build it without a finished coaster? If yes, then Golden Griffon has my vote. The style of the coaster was a little more realistic. It seem more wooden coasters were entered this round. Can't wait to see the final product of Golden Griffon and watch the video.
(Jun 27, 2014, 02:01 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote.

Slurpee, do you do this alot? In case you did not realize I did use that for a small portion of the supports and the rest were BigBurger's Timber. Before you say that, consider me!!! Justin forgot to do that with Tatsu, so he just removed it. Now I think that everybody else will vote Golden Griffin. Thanks a million! Angry
I need a new signature.
(Jun 28, 2014, 11:09 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Jun 27, 2014, 02:01 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote.

Slurpee, do you do this alot? In case you did not realize I did use that for a small portion of the supports and the rest were BigBurger's Timber. Before you say that, consider me!!! Justin forgot to do that with Tatsu, so he just removed it. Now I think that everybody else will vote Golden Griffin. Thanks a million! Angry

I whole-heart agree with you Chim!!! Slurpee, you really should have considered poor Chima.

Charge: This is cool, but I agree with MurphTheEngineer, custom supports could have been really used!
THE WAY HOME: It's awesome but only post coasters. Don't do the whole park.
Buzzsaw & Ripsaw: Wow, full woodie supports and great scenery!!!
Golden Griffin: It's not that I hate the coaster. I mean it's well built and themed, but it is morally in-complete. There are no surroundings and the lack of screenshots isn't the best, sorry if this sounds rude.

My Vote- Definitely Buzz & Rip!!!
Hi everyone! I build great RCT3 coasters, even though I have kind of lost interest in the game.

Vote: PUNICA
MurphTheEngineer10 Wrote:

Entry #2 - THE WAY HOME.) First, is this a park?(No it's a Themed Rollercoaster Attraction.) You can only enter coasters!(Untrue,
Obviously coasters with more scenery and theming tend to do better in the competition - thus a park-specific design might even be encouraged.
\What the others have said is correct: submit a park file with only the coaster being submitted (including the theming for that coaster)from build-it rules section on forum.)
Opinion: This is really good, but it was unrealistic(if you mean you couldn't see it in a real setting today great, and thanks exactly what i wanted),
and I'm not a fan of those supports (me to but im still learning and there are no critical track penetrations or other small glitchs)
(Too many screenshots of the park's coaster too)((Hmm i wanted to give you all aspects its a 5500 m long track so every 10-15 sec during pov I took a shot,
I realized after I saw the screenshots that I had done 2 views and so prob have to many)
Overall: Change your screenshots and only enter that coaster.(hmm many thanks for your opinion I agree a few less SS and I have only entered 1 Coaster THE GREAT ONE)
Vote- Buzzsaw & Ripsaw!

Finished here.

-KoasterKing205
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
(Jun 28, 2014, 09:51 PM)Blu Wrote:
(Jun 27, 2014, 09:35 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Aw really Frown I voted for him because of the supports!!!

Is that really the only reason you voted for it?

No. Biggrin Its just a good coaster!

Off topic, Someone needs to make a "Toaster Coaster". Tongue